Showtime

Lilith's POV:
It's his big day, he will be playing in Los Angels and I won't be there... kinda depressing to me. But it'll be a big step for my baby. He is truly amazing and one of a kind. My thoughts take me back to the first time I saw him. I was this little innocent girl on a new school, asking him where to smoke and he just told me he is my teacher. The thought about it makes me wanna laugh so hard. I play with my fingers in my hair and look at the bluish sky of New Orleans, it's a nice fall day, the sun is shining and I'm laying in the grass in the garden behind the house. It smells like oil and ash and a bit of weed but somewhere in between you can smell the typical smell of October and no not pumpkin spice late, I never got that why it's so popular. The breeze on my skin makes me shiver for a short time but when the sun strikes again the warmth feels like a hug. I look at my fingers they seem so small, so gently. I hear sirens in the background, they don't even bother me anymore. New Orleans is not the easiest city to live in, high crime rates, lots of gang violence and everyone looks on drugs all the time. But the people here, typical southerners they are great. Just amazing people. I close my eyes for a second and imagine how life would be in Montana right now. I kind of hated it there but it still feels like the only place that seemed truly homely to me. I grew up there, all the memories from those times, the good ones are valued and the bad ones are hidden away, locked behind big walls. I always dreamed of keeping my trauma in the walls of the last psychiatric ward I've been in. Never worked but I want them to be way behind me. They are my past and I am here, in the present future or somewhere between. "Yo Lil you wanna come wif us?" A voice interrupts my inner monologue that guided me through this meditative form of recovery. I slowly lift my back of the ground and see scrim leanin against the porch. "Where ya goin'?" I ask him and remove the grass of my thigh. He lits a cigarette and takes a hit: "we're goin' to the skatepark, meetin' some homies. You wanna join?" My eyes start to glow, I love skating, literally of my favorite things to do: "hell yeah, I haven't been skating since like Montana!" I get my skateboard out of the van and we go to this big skating area that's located under a bridge. There are already a few people skatin, drinkin' and some punks listinin to their music and mindin their business.
"Ey Jeff, what'r ya at?" Ruby goes up to one of the guys and exchanges a handshake with a friend. "I'm awright man, you know what I'm sayin'? who dat by yo side?" His friend, apparently Jeff who wears these big clothes and is a mixture between pink and hip hop kid points at me. My blond hair is currently in a bun and I'm wearing a big shirt that Eric gave me before he left. "Hey, I'm Lilith. I'm a new friend of the boys." I give him a handshake and he laughs: "nice gal, you not from backatown, right?". He seems very nice even though his accent is quite rough to get. I smile: "Nah, I was born in Montana, moved wif my family to Long Beach Florida and well now I'm here statin' by the boys." Scrim comes up to us, he's been talkin to a girl: "Yeah, she pretty cool. Her man also a rapper." When the boys talk to people from New Orleans they speak so much different, they're prolly tryin their best to make me understand em'. Jeff leanin against a pole of the bridge handing me a joint: "So how's New Orleans treatin' ya?" I take the joint and take a few hits before passin it to Ruby: "yeah, it's been good so far. Haven't seen much of it though." Scrim side hugs me and gives me some shoulder claps: "awright garl, we gotta show you ma town while ya here! Bourbon street and shit, you know what I'm sayin'?" I laugh and nod. After some talking we finally get to skate and I can pull off some nice tricks. I loved feeling the air going through my hair, the adrenaline kick and when you fall the moment you get up and just can't but continue. "Yo Lil, you're actually not bad at that shit!" Ruby disturbs me while I'm taking a sip from my bottle of water. I smile in acknowledge: "thanks ma Cherry! I always loved skatin since I was young!" - "Never told me about it." He directly answers my dreadful comment. "Well I never had the time to really! What about we go out tonight, you guys show me the town and get some drinks?" I rest on the edge of my skateboard handing him the bottle of water. "You know, that's a fucking good idea!" Scrim interrupted our conversation with a huge smile on his face.

Eric's POV:
The crowd cheered to me, I was feeling alive and the lights were blinding but I enjoyed the atmosphere. The energy in that small bar was fucking amazing! Lots of young kids dancing their heart out crying peeps lyrics and shit.
I was kind of sober, I tried to chuck down as much water as I could before the show started. I got off the stage, still feeling my body pumping the blood through my whole body and happy as fuck. "Man you were alive up there!" Peep taped me on the shoulder and gave me a drink to make a toast onto me: "welcome in the label, friend." He toasted with a bottle of Hennessy and I had a cup of what tasted like vodka lemon. It was time to get wasted in the back, at least everyone was in the mood to party and blunts where constantly passing, massive amounts of alcohol were poured and everywhere you looked people snorted cocain, speed and other kinds of drugs get smashed into faces.
I wasn't the most comfortable with all these people, so I decided to go with the flow. First I emptied my cup and got a joint while I was still mixing another drink.
"Hey, you're Ghostemane right? I'm Vendetta!" A girl stands suddenly next to me, she seemed already a bit high and drunk and waved innocently at me. "Yeah you call me Ghoste if you want. What's up?" I take a sip of my drink and pass the joint to her. She takes some hits and passes it to this dude next to her. "I saw your show, was fire! You been performing for long now?" She asked me while leaning against the table I was standing at. I shook my head and laughed, I slightly felt the weed and alcohol hitting: "nah, first show ever! I made some mistakes but.." - "really?! You seemed so professional and confident up there! I thought you would do this every day!" She interrupted me and laid her hand on my arm. I knew where this was going but I don't blame the alcohol or anything on it but I let her continue. While I took another big chuck from my cup I looked at her. She was pretty, had long ginger hair, was slim but curvy and her style was very revealing but she could pull it off! "Are you a musician as well?" I ask her while I'm making to shots ready for us and hand one to her. "Thanks! No I'm not, I just Film concerts and take photos. I gotta show you the ones I did of you! But first let us have this drink or two." She said while winking at me and taking the shot with me.