The next morning

E R I C S    P O V
My alarms goes off I hear it from the distance. I open my eyes very slowly and check my surroundings, I lay on the couch. Next to me on my old wrecking chair lays Lilith, she is still sleeping. In her hand an empty glass which was filled with alcohol and I must've ashed on the ground last night I try to remember what happened but there where bids of pieces missing. What I definitely can't remember is that we killed the whole bottle of Jägermeister! I get up and turn my alarm clock off. After that I make my way to Lilith, she looks beautiful even though she looks kind of messed up. "Hey Lil' wake up it's 7 am." She opens her eyes very slowly and rubs her eyes. "My head hurts, wow... how much did we drink last night?" Is the first thing she says. I laugh: "me too, I suppose we had a lot!" She giggles as well: "You wanna get high? I couldn't stand this pain at school." I nod: "Can you role a blunt, I'll make breakfast! My weed should be inside the little desk next to the couch. In this time I make a soy yogurt with some fresh berries and some oats and make coffee." My head really hurts and I'm afraid of teaching today...
We had breakfast together and went to school. In the first hour I was pretty high but I don't think the fifth grader noticed. Shortly before the breaks beginns I text Lilith.

Eric💔
Hey it's Eric, let's meet at the bushes again. Have a cig together.

Lilith
Hell yeah, my brain is done for today.

Eric💔
Tbh, I'd even prefer a joint rn. Do you have something?
I'm really messed up today...

The week passed by really quickly and it's finally Friday. It's my birthday, last evening my buddy Gus came over and Tracey. We took some shrooms and made music.
When it comes to music, I'm really passionate about it. I would love to be a musician but I could never...
I take a look at my phone and a birthday message pops up.

Lilith
Happy Birthday.
I'll see you in your classroom.

Eric💔
Thanks, it's really nice that you remembered. Some friends are coming over tonight and we'll get wasted. Wanna come?

Lilith
You had me at wasted.

I laughed when I read her message and I got up. On my couch there's Gus still sleeping. He took so much last night he's probably still high as fuck.
At school I first went to the teachers office and was greeted with a ton of birthday wishes and they even gave me a gift. My colleges saved up and gave me a 100$ gift card from my tattoo shop I always go to. That's so amazing. You can say what you want but these guys are amazing! There were already some people waiting in front of my room. "Happy birthday Mister Whitney." Sabrina said and smiled at me. I thanked her and let the people in. Lilith was late but I don't care. She is allowed to be late. At least in this class.
"Alright everyone, today as you know we'll have a field trip. But hands down you don't wanna go there. Do you?" I ask my students. To be honest I've been there and even for me as a teacher it's one hell of a museum. The students laugh and agree to my theory.
"So it's my birthday. And not to lie, I don't wanna spend this day in a museum. Any suggestions instead of going to the museum?" I ask them. In this moment Lilith comes into the room: "Excuse me Eri... oh... Mister Whitney but... I'll tell you later." She turns immediately red and sits down. Next to her is Ally again. She sat next to Lilith when she first visited my class. "Can we just go home or to the beach?" Says Nygal, she is one of my best students I'm surprised that she wanted to go home. "Alright, we can go to the beach. Maybe let's get something at the grocery store and then we can have a bbq today?" Everybody seems amused and we go outside. As almost everyone got with a car except of two we'll meet again at target. Only Lilith and Ally where there, so I took em with me. While going to my car she hugged me shortly, we're already good friends, hung out a couple of times this week and she doesn't seem like a student any more. More like a friend. "You want to have your present in the car?" She asks me. I smile: "you got a present for me?" Lilith nods behind us is Ally, who seems quite confused but gets along. Ally is a cool student, at least she seems to me like a cool person. The others think different. In my car I lit my cigarette: "I hope it doesn't bother you if I smoke a cig in here?" I ask Ally. She just shakes with her head and directly lit one herself: "I took the right to follow you along." Lilith takes one out to and hands me a little box. I open it and a strong weed smell fills my nose. "Damn nice is this the stuff from your friend?" I ask her. I don't mind Ally to know I'm kind of a stoner. And this is a big bag. "Yup 5g of the purest weed I know. And lift it up!" I take the baggy out and there are some shrooms inside the box as well. "Tonights gonna be great!" I smirk. Ally seems interested but is clearly confused.
We arrived at the target and my class of 5 people is complete. We get some corn on the cob for Lilith and me and the other ones get meat or grill cheese. From here we went to the beach and some even got into the water. Ally and Sabrina went for a walk so it was only Lilith and me left. I brought a blanket so we sat down on the warm sand. "Thank you for the gift. It's really nice of you." I say. And I get this feeling again. Lilith is dressed different then the other days. Ether it's just me or she looks sexier. Her hair is in a pony tail and she wears a see through dress kind of thing and underneath she just has a nice bra that's covering enough and a loose short. "You look very pretty today." it just comes out of my mouth like a waterfall and I turn red. But at least her cheeks turn red as well: "thank you... I wasn't feeling like a plain outfit today. I think a necklace would fit very nicely but I don't have one..." I take of mine and just put it onto her. She looks at it and grins: "thank you... I'll give it to you tonight back. It looks like a mercury symbol!" I smile, she recognized it. Wow what a woman. She really turns me on, I feel like if she says another thing I'll be pretty hard...