Ponytail

E R I C S     P O V

The day at the beach was good. And just talking to Lilith was just magical. She turns me on so bad. She's interested in the things I talk about and understands my emotions. And my necklace on her looks just right. It's about 10pm, Gus is about to come and Kevin is already there helping me with a snack. I'm not that big of a cook but I made something. Lilith will be there soon as well. The thought is making me crazy. I jerked of today twice but every time I imagine her with her hair up again I get hard as fuck. I told Kevin about this little problem and he seemed to be jealous. His girlfriend never wants sex but he loves her. I sometimes make jokes about it but this wouldn't be a point for me to break up with someone. The bell rings, it's Lilith. She stands there with her hair up, in this beautiful outfit and with my necklace. She has a joint in her hand and her eyes are glowing red. I smirk and she looks so gorgeous: "come in my dear, now is not the time to go outside!" She hugs me and hands the joint to me. "Thanks Mister Whitney." Her voice sounds sexy, very low and she smells amazing. I take a deep inhale and already see Gus. He is currently coming in my drive way and smells the weed. This makes him go faster and I pass the joint to him. "Man that's amazing weed!" He laughs and sits down on the couch. They introduce one another and I look at Lilith. She is already super baked and smiles over her whole cheeks. Gus and Lilith talk about her weed and Kevin and me just chat. Kevin thinks she's definitely into me, but I'm not sure. Also she's my student.

The night is long and I'm super high and the high of the shrooms is slowly fading. Lilith is sitting next to me and looks at me for a while: "can I sleep here. Not that I'm scared but I don't wanna go home now." I nod. And Kevin gives me a look of absolut jealousy. Gus and Kevin slowly make their way out and I hug them before they go. "It was a great night today, but I'm not really tired yet..." Lilith says. I close the door and look at her.
The way she sits on my couch and she's fixing her hair into this straight but messy pony tail. Here eyes look so stoned and beautiful. She comes closer and her walk is just really sexy. I bite on my lower lip and she smiles. "You wanted to give me my necklace back... but I think I would like to switch it." I lay my hand on the chain of my necklace and really concentrate on her looks. This is really important now, I shouldn't go further than she wants me to. But her facial expression looks really begging me to go on. I grab the chains close to her neck and take her upstairs to my drawer. "On your knees." I say strictly but really passionate. She has never been upstairs in my 'bedroom' because the house concept is really open upstairs is my Bedroom and from my wardrobe you can view over the living room. She goes down on her knees and I get my necklace back. I open the lowest drawer and there are a loot of leather harnesses in, some ball gags and some whips and candles. "Are you okay with this?" I ask her. She look me into the eyes and smirks: "I beg you to. Mister Whitney." I feel my dick growing and becoming harder. I take out a leather Choker with a ring on it and put it on her. I pull her up on this ring and take off her clothes. "You look very pretty today, my dear." I admire. She smiles and looks at me: "I know, you already told me." She is fully naked and I cannot resist than licking over her nipples. She moans softly and I softly bite into them. "You're very sexy to me. Your appearance already pleased me when you came up to me on the school ground. I beginn kissing her neck and slowly go down. While kissing her I put her hands in some handcuffs behind her back and when I was down on her pussy I licked over it. Her juice was very intense but at the same time delicious. "If you have something you don't want me to do so tell me." I say and she nods. I come up again and kiss her lips. I would love to just put her on my bed but her boobs distract me so much. They are perfect, they fit in my hand just fine and they are so soft. I grab her ponytail and bring her to my bed. She gently slips off my pants and I lay down. Also she takes off my shirt. My body is now exposed to her as well, she looks at my tattoos and then at my hard boner. Her mouse is almost dripping, she swallowed hard and goes down on me. Licks my penis gently but starts to take it in her mouth, she comes really deep and it feels so good. A woman hadn't gave me her head in quite a long time. About half a year now. But she does it best. I take her head a bit harder and press it down a bit more. A couple of minutes later I finally came. She swallowed it and I pull her closer to me I adjust her hands in the handcuffs on a hook up over my bed. She is now facing my wall on her knees. He back is beautiful! I go with my fingers over her pussy and it's beautiful soaked it's literally dripping down my bed. "Oh my dear you are so horny." I lick it of and pleasure her with my tongue. She moans and when I take her nipples in my hand she almost screams of lust. It's amazing, the lust is streaming through my body and I haven't even fucked her. I slap her bare ass and she smiles. I'm absolutely happy in this moment without any doubt. She came shortly after I started licking her and I put a condom on and start to fuck her really hard against the wall. I pet her with my hands and massage every part of her body. It was fascinating how her body looks, we spent the whole night laying in bed and talking after we had sex, we fell asleep while the sun was rising.
It was my favorite birthday, I hope everything will get better now.