Ice blue

*This chapter could be triggering to some folks*

Eric's POV
I've been driving for 1500 miles now, my destination is still not that close. The highway is right now my only friend. I still had three pills, a bottle of white wine that I coped from the liquor store and about 45$. It was a dumb idea to think I would make it to LA, but it was a try. I didn't wanna go back to Florida so I decided to meet the GBC group in LA and crash there for some days. Use their stuff to make some music and maybe get a collaboration to grow. I imagined being famous much different. Where were all the pussies? I feel my head screaming at me for leaving Lilith alone with this pussy motherfucker in New Orleans. Why was I so dumb? Why? She was the love of my life and I threw her away like some garbage. Fuck. But don't got the money to go back... don't have a phone. I must've lost it while being on drugs and fully drunk somewhere in the streets. What a time...
I turn on the radio but just bullshit talks. I need to smoke something...

?'s POV
„You dumb useless son of a bitch, what happened?" hallowed from the corner of the room. It's dark inside, my head feels like someone smashed it into a bowl of metal and is jumping on it till it crashes my skull. I can't move. Why can't I move? This is one hell of a situation. This is not good. This is far from good. The smell of oil fills my nose and makes me a bit nauseous. I try to lift my hands, but they are pinioned to the back of the metal chair I'm sitting on. I can't see shit, the whole room is dark. Not a light to be seen anywhere. It's cold in the hall. Due to the fact that I can hear some voices in the back of the hall makes it seem huge like those factory halls. The voices hallow through the room but they collide so I don't understand what they are talking about. Step, step, step, I can hear the steps of good Italian suit shoes coming into my direction. The walk seems confident and frequent. It spreads an energy of anger and destruction. Just from the walk I know who's going to stand in fron of me. I am sure it will be the one person I don't want to see right now. He is like an angry dog, like a man filled with nothing but death, cruelty flows through his veins and he has the ability to crush one soul with his bare hands...
"I asked you a fucking question you idiot!" The man screamed at me. It shallows through my head which worsens the headache. But I forgot what he had asked me. I can feel his spit dripping down my face. He was just an inch away from my face. I could feel, hear and smell his breath that's aggressively pushed out of his lungs. "Answer the fucking question!" He continues, another wave of spit hits my face. Disgusting. "Eh... excuse me Sir... what was the question again?" I replied, my whole body was shaking at least to the range that my body allowed it to. My limbs hurt and the rope cuts deep into my skin. I feel his hand on my forehead and he pulls my hair to look him deeper in the eyes. You could see the ice blue as the only light source in his eyes. "Listen young Cherburashka, when I speak you listen. When I talk you look at me. When I walk you follow my face and when I command you something you do everything in your power to fulfill your goddamn task. Do you understand that?" the man that I feel so feared about explains. "Now you are going to tell me how you could fuck up the easiest little task I told you to do. And don't come up with dumb excuses. You know I could blow this thing within seconds!" His threatens seem meaningless to me, because I know whatever I am going to say I won't survive this day. I fucked up, everything. The job went down, it was the perfect opportunity and I fucked up. One could think I did it because I could but I didn't want to fuck up. "Answer me" he shouts another time and interrupts my inner monologue. The voice was so loud, so sharp, mixed with the pain of the headache and the smell of oil made me throw up. "Sorry Sir, it was... an accident. More of a unfortunate situation, I would say." My voice muttered, it was so silence I almost whispered it out. It wasn't louder than a mice. And that's what I was to him. Just another mice that he squeeze with his shoe and continue his day.
I got a slap in the face: "First you are a man, a soldier of the army of my dictatorship. Talk to me like I am your dictator and not like we're in a library. I can smell your disgusting fear till the end of the hall. Second stop describing and come to the point. How could she escape?"
I feel his hands around my cheek, they are pressing into my jaw like nails. It hurt so bad and even if he was going to kill me today, it would just release me from his terrible pain.
He loosened his grip and let me speak up: "Yes Sir, someone saw us. We were about to drag her into the van..." - "I said unobtrusive! How obvious is some guy dragging a young woman into a van to you?" The man with the strong grip and the eyes of a tiger seemed more than angry but still let me continue. "Anyway, I was in the drivers seat. Everything went by so fast. It was not recognizable what actually happened. We heard shots and Sergey suddenly screamed 'drive', so I did as he said. I can't remember anything else. It was too fast and I couldn't see anything. I was so fixed on the street, my surroundings, I observed anything. But I didn't see who shot." I heard him walk around me, three times. Step, step, step. The Italien shoes he is wearing leave an elegant sound on the hard concrete floor. I heard a sound of water slipping in a bucket from edge to edge. The steps coming near me again. I could feel his presence right in front of me again. So close to my face, just millimeters aways. He whispered in my ear: "well it seems like that was not enough, son." He kissed my forehead and picked up the bucket of water again. Suddenly an intense smell drained my nostrils and made me realize this was not water. It was spirit. He spilled the bucket over my body which let to harsh coughing and made my eyes so unbelievably burn. It hurt like hell. The open wounds I had felt like fire was just burning over me.
"Any last words?" He asked me. And in the next second a small flame from a match lightened the room. The first light I must've seen in days. Before I could answer he dropped the match and my body caught fire. From my feet up to my neck the flames rose within seconds. I could see the hall I was in. An old car service. It was pure horror. I could feel how my body slowly fell apart, the pain went through every vein in my body. The fire tore everything in me inside out, my flesh quickly turned purplish and the fire slowly approached my face and the last thing I felt were my eyeballs melting from the climbing heat.