Mr. Whitney

This attractive guy I got to know in my first break at school happened to be my music teacher. What a day. I bet he listens to metal, at least he looks like that! I'm excited for his first lesson! And it will be in a couple of minutes. I meet up with Rowan at the canteen and he takes me to Mr. Whitneys room. To be honest it sounds kind of sexy. I don't want to sound like a creepy girl in love with her teacher but... it really keeps me thinking positive.
We arrived at his room, it didn't look as shady as most of the rooms do. He painted one wall in a mid grey tone and put some framed Paintings up on the wall. They were all kind of dark but kind of welcoming. At least to me. And there he was Mr. Whitney. I went up to him and reached my hand out, like I did with every teacher today: "Hello my name is Lilith Ridley, I am your new student." He grabbed it and gave it a harder squeeze. He is really strong, stronger than I expected. "Hello Miss Ridley, or Lilith whatever you may prefer. I am Mr. Whitney I'll be your music teacher and I saw you signed up for the Philosophie club? I'll be your teacher in this club as well. Unfortunately Mister Raker will teach you in Physics. What a lost. Take a seat my dear." With these words he is officially introduced to me. What a man! I take a look around in the room and take a seat next to a girl. She looks very young and her face is so adorable, just like a cute doll. But her clothes do not really seem "dolly", she wears a black dress that's not fitted to her body and just makes a futuristic look. Her hair is blond and she has it in a messy Ponytail. Through the lesson I get to know her a little bit, her name is Ally and she is 17 years old, she listens to a lot of rap and mostly hangs out at the skater-park. I feel like she is the definition of the word cool. I've always been a little looser and I think I will never be popular. Anywhere. Never. Mister Whitneys class was interesting. He was more having a monologue than trying to interact with his class. He seemed more focussed than anyone I know and his voice changed a little bit. It got deeper. At some point he just handed out to some lyrics we had to Analyse. These Lyrics where like black metal lyrics, really depressed and while listening you can literally listen to the cold, destroyed body hit rock bottom. They were lyrically just a masterpiece. Who was this master mind? His class was like a dream and it went over in high speed. At the end of the lesson Mister Whitney went up to me and put his hand on the table. It fell like a higher power just entered my era and I suddenly sat up straight. "Lilith, first is it okay if I call you by your first name? I feel like it is very fitting. Not to offend you." He asks me to call me by my first name? He acts like he is from another dimension or not out this century. Just simply more formal. I like that: "no it's not offending. Just continue." I tried to look deep into his face. I felt there was something higher behind his words. He looked short down and than smiled again: "alright could you please help me to carry these books to my car? I would like to tell you about our field trip, as there is never time while lesson." I looked behind him where about 50 books were standing next to his desk. "Of course. I have no bus to catch so it's not a big deal." I answered quick and stood up and packed my bags. "Thank you. That's very nice of you. Do you want to bring your books to your locker before or something like that?" He asks. He is really thinking about anything! But I shake with my head and grab the first 5 of the books. He grabs 8. We walk out of the room and go slowly to his car. "So... a field trip?" I ask him. He nods: "yes we will go to the historical society at West Palm Beach this Friday. We'll go with our philosophy club. I hope that's okay for you?" I just agree and continue walking. "I have a question Mister Whitney? This lyrics today, it was magical. The shattering depression in this one goes so deep and touches. Very thoughtful. Who wrote this?" I looked at him. He starts to blush and look down to the ground: "I'll tell you some time but not now. You are a very intelligent person, aren't you? You read a lot?" I smirk, I always thought I was very dumb. But my grades are good. I feel like I don't know enough yet. I know just very little! "I don't think so... There are people who deserve a description like this much more. But yes I like to read. I read a lot of horror literature, philosophy books and some science fiction stuff." I often tend to give too long answers. Most people stop listening at some point... He smirks again. Then we come to his car it's a really old mercedes with quiet a lot of rust but it looks so cool! It just fits to him! „Your car is amazing! I love it!" my eyes go wide as he opens the back of the car and there are some records of some black metal bands in the back. „Can I take a look at this?" I ask him. I feel like for a student I'm going way to far but I don't mind! He nods and lightens a cigarette and takes a seat in the back of his car. I do the same and while smoking my cig I take a look through the records. "Here's some good stuff in there! I love silencer, natram is just a crazy genius." I laugh. Mister Whitney laughs as well, like I meant it as a joke. "He actually is pretty insane. Do you listen to a lot of Black metal?" Mister Whitney asks. " yes most of the time but my genres are wide spread. I can borrow you some records or tapes if you have something for that?" I look at him and he smiles: "that would be amazing! I want you to know something. If you ever feel depressed, or anxious, or alone or suicidal. I am the guy who feels all the same things." While saying this he looks really deep into my eyes and my whole World spins. I need a second or two to react: "thank you. This is in these times a good reminder. Can... can I tell you something?" He nods and responds really quick: "of course Lilith, whatever you like!" I swallow and take a deep breath. "My parents moved from Montana to Worth Lake last year, about six month ago. I would have come with them but I was in a psychiatric Institution, cause of these problems... Now it's really hard to come into school again like a normal person... I really have to thank you for introducing me this good." My stomach interrupts our conversation with a deep growl. "Are you hungry?" He asks me while I blush and nod: "do you know where to get something good to eat?" He thinks for a second: "at the beach is a good beach bar. They serve cocktails but also really good food! Like burgers and stuff like that!" That sounds good! I smile at him: "that sounds good, like the burgers part, do they have a vegan option?" This is always the kind of embarrassing part to commit my eating behavior. But he nods: "yes I live vegan as well. They do have some vegan options actually!"