Is this a date?

"Wow I never met someone who was vegan as well." I said and stood up. "We still have some books to carry from the music room to my car. As a little thank you. If you want I can take you to this beach bar and get you a really good burger?" He is so charming, I'm intrigued! But he is my teacher... is this illegal? I don't even know how old he is... How old is he? And is it weird to ask? Oh I forgot to answer... "yes that would be amazing!" He smiled: "let's do this real quick and get to the beach!" He sounds much happier than this morning! While bringing the books to his car we talk a lot about movies, books, philosophy and music. When we finally finished he looks at me and says: "what's fascinating is, that we are on the same level even though there is quite a gab between our education level. Not to say you are dump or something like that but... you know I went to university." I laugh ans nod: "I know what you mean, and you're probably about 5 years older?" We get into the car and he opens his glove locker: "choose a cd if you want!" I take a look and there's a little pipe with a bag of weed. "We are a drug free school?" I ask him while holding the little plastic bag between my fingers. He looks a little shocked to me: "oh my god... I... I'm sorry. I didn't want to influence you in any bad way..." I put it back into the Glove locker and look at him: "everything's fine. To be honest, I'm a little stoner... actually I smoke almost every evening" he makes a cross sign and laughs: "good so I'm not fucked! No haha I actually kind of expected that. I have an idea. Let's get some food, take it with us. Than we'll go to the beach, get comfortable in the sand and eat it while watching the sun go down. And if you want we can smoke one or two joints. I'll drive you home. I cannot let you drive high." I smile. This sounds so amazing: "i'd love to. It's not weird that you are my teacher, isn't it?" He shortly looks at me and starts driving: "I don't think so. You seem like a person I would hang out with. Like I get your point, but you are 18. I'm 25 and 7 years... to be honest that's just the natural distance between the ages. We could become good friends." This makes me really happy. The fact that he would consider me as a friend is more than I expected. "You're right. I have some finished joints in my bag. It's my turn to hand you something." He just shakes with his head: "alright we are here. So one vegan burger for you and would you like a drink? They do great cocktails and long drinks!" I think about a minute and just say: "I love surprises! So you know what to do." This was just an excuse, because I knew no Cocktails or Long shots. I actually really hate surprises. The unknown is at the same time my worst enemy and my best friend. He nod and went into the beach bar. I waited in his car and took another look into his glove locker. It was filled with a lot of CD's by various of bands. Through the window I can watch him order and pay. He looks so good. His hair falls a bit into his face when he looks down on the menu and he is wearing this black band shirt, some black skinny jeans and paired them with these really dirty old vans. It just looks good on him! I wonder what his first name is... A second later he looks into the car and see's that I've been staring at him. I blush and quickly pretend like I'm still going through the cds. His tattoos are just fitting and everything he does, how he talks it's just makes me so dizzy. I see how he pays and waves me to him while he's walking outside. "They allowed me to park on their parking lot while we're at the beach." He says and has two brown paper-bags with our food and drinks in his hand. "Here you go a vegan burger and one mojito for our lovely Lil." He hands me one and walks to the beach. Even though it's already 6pm it's still really warm and the sand feels just warm underneath us. I quickly put of my shoes and carry them with my other hand. "I love walking barefoot on the warm sand. It just feels like vacation. Do you still mind those things, when you can have this everyday?" I ask him. He shakes with his head: "not really, like I don't think about these things really. I would love to see mountains once in my life. Traveling in general is just a huge dream of me. I've never been outside of Florida really. And to be honest everything looks the same here!" I laugh, he has never seen a Mountain. In Montana where I come from you could like not avoid them really. Suddenly he stays still: "let's eat here. This is a nice spot." I take a look around and just enjoy the sun on my pale body. I sit down into the warm sand and start packing out my food: "I'm starving! Thank you for buying me food. That wouldn't be necessary!" I almost forgot to thank him. He smiled: "you're welcome! Hope you like it. So you're from Montana... are there any activities you like?" First I take a sip from this 'Mojito' it looks really fresh and it smells very good. But damn it's really strong! After this whole thing I'll be probably drunk, well at least pretty tipsy. It's my first day at school, what am I doing here?! "Everything okay Lilith? You look a little bit confused..." he asks me and I try to just calm: "yeah... everything's fine I was just thinking. This Mojito is pretty strong, what did you get?" He takes his drink out of the bag: "same thing, I'll try it. If it's too much you can put it away or I'll finish yours if you want." He's just so charming! The sun reflects on the light blue sea and it looks like there are thousand crystals on top of the ocean. It feels like the first summer day in forever. I take another look at him and see how he's sipping on his and just makes a squeezy face: "dude that's heavy. I didn't expect that." He laughs and the way he looks during that and this sound he makes just warms every single cell in my body like a big hug. His face does look a little bit fucked up but what I see in him is really a beautiful human.