Eric

L I L I T H ' S P O V

My head hurts, my Body is kind of weak and I'm absolutely naked. The only thing on my body is Erics hand on my boob and a leather choker. I smile and look next to me. There's Eric Whitney my teacher, my one night stand and at the same time my first friend in Long Beach. His hair is kind of messy and his leg is wrapped around my torso. I change my position and now he is spooning me. My Virgina hurts a bit it was not a light night and I'm happy to remember every piece of it.
Erics eyes slowly open and he looks me right in the eyes. His eyes are so light blue you could think you're in Iceland watching at their lagoons. They're pretty, it reminds me of freedom. "Morning my Babygirl." He says and roles on top of me and kisses me from my lips to my vagina. It feels so good and that he called me his baby just made my heart race up. He smiles and looks at me from down there: "you taste so good. I'd love to fuck you again right now." I giggle and pull him up again so I could look him in the eyes. "How are you so energized this early in the morning?" I yawn. He laughs: "early? It's like 3pm. So Babygirl what are your plans for today?" He looks me deep into the eyes while playing again with my nipples. "I don't know..." I had to admit... He climbs off me and slips on some fitting sweatpants and gives me a big shirt out of his wardrobe. "You hungry? Wanna get like some breakfast and I gotta show you something alright?" He asks me and I just nod. He connects his phone to his big ass speakers downstairs and plays a song. It's like a combination of Metal and Rap it's amazing. I've never heard something like that! "Who is this? It's amazing, very talented." I put his shirt on and get out of bed. I start dancing to the music, I'm the worst dancer I know but it's just so fun and I don't take it very serious. I let my body take over and it makes me happy. He joins me and smiles: "it's me. I wrote that. I think I might upload it to Soundcloud. Maybe some others will like it as well." I jump into his arms and kiss his cheek: "you have to! Like this is incredible! Such creative content!" He kisses me back and I look him in the eyes. "Thank you" he say, while lifting me up and bringing me downstairs. "I'll make coffee and you role a joint? After getting really high, we'll go get something to eat. Good plan Babygirl?" I just nod and smile. "Tonight there will be a party at Gus's house you wanna join me? Be my date this evening. Be my love and stay with me for another night. But I might won't let you go." He says this in a very serious voice. My face is turning very happy, my eyes are glowing and I cannot believe it: "Yeah... Gus is pretty cool. And last night was okay." I joke around. After a second I run to him hug him from behind and wrap myself around him like a little monkey: "of course I will. And I beg you to cuff me to your bed again and never let me go!" I whisper into his ear and bite his lip. On my leg I feel how his dick turns hard again so I continue. He let's out a very small moan and grins. "You're amazing Babygirl. Follow me." He grabs my arm very tight. So I have no choice. He cuffs me on his bed again and licks me till I'm wet. He puts a kind of vibrating Egg inside me and turns it off. "I'll control you today Babygirl. Let's get ready for breakfast." He says and uncuffs me again. "You can wear whatever you want there are some shirts that you would like but hurry up lovely I'm hungry." He laughs a bit and turns off the vibrator inside of me. He does it with his phone and fuck it's so good. It was only for a short moment but I'm a bit weak on my legs. I grab a shirt and throw it over and combine it with a leather harness. No bra no panties. "You look hot Babygirl." He grins, "especially your nipples showing through the shirt just so pleasing." He grabs my hand and in the other one he got a joint which he lights on on our way to a small café. When we got there he sits down at a small table outside and gives me his wallet: "Babygirl can you get me a black tea with some veggies. I'll pay for both of us." I nod and go in. When it was my turn to order I feel how Eric turned on the vibrator again and I got shocked for a moment. This motherfucker did it on purpose! The vibration gets every second more intense... "I'd like... oh fuck um... a black tea, a green one and two bowls of veggies." I almost moan at the cashier and my legs are a bit shaky. "Young Lady, are you okay?" The cashier asks me. "Uh oh..." the vibrating changed the pattern and it's even more turning me on. I let a moan out and I feel my V like almost dripping wet. "Yeah I'm good it's just... fuck... I'm... having very strong period pains... todays day two you know?" I turn red and I'm like almost coming as the egg just turns off. I get our food and I start to stumble around a little bit. Even though the egg is turned off I came on my way back to our table and I couldn't walk straight because I was so high. "Eric you little motherfucker." I laugh, he seems to be enjoyed as well and looked at me: "I can't wait to try this in my class." He looks at me with this smile and kisses my forehead. "You're not going to do this at school, naah never." I argument and grab my tea. "Oh come on for one lesson. I'd love to see you cum during music." He says this with his low voice. I always have the feeling that he has two voices. Sometimes his voice is lower than usual when he really wants something. I won't argue about that but I'm not a fan of his idea. Even though it made me pretty horny... "Lil?" He asks me and looks me really deep into my eyes. "Yes Eric?" I ask him and I slowly put my hand on his knee under the table. He touches my hand with his and draws little circles on it: "I'm really happy to be here with you today." I smile and my heart starts beating heavier: "me too. Thank you for the breakfast, what am I even saying. Thank you for the night, it was absolutely beautiful. And thank you for making my start better than expected. You kind of gave me a will to keep going."