Poisoning

Eric's POV:
Everything sounds dull, like you can't hear what the people are saying but you hear voices. Everything feels like I am packed in cotton, like the world that seems around me is not real.
Everything looks so bright, I feel like blinded from the light that is facing me.
Everything smells like a mixture of old and new, like perfume hit the taste of an old factory.
Everything tastes disgusting, like it is so bitter my whole mouth is intoxicated.
Slowly the world around me is turning, I am in a place I can't define, it looks unfamiliar. There is a presence of something or someone I can feel. The room is filled with energy full of anger and desperation.
"E-h-r-i-c" the voice that is calling my name is unidentifiable and still dull. I can barely understand what it is saying.
Galvanic my body is shifted forth and back. I feel my head like every movement is just informing me to throw up as soon as possible.
My head shatters on the hard bench and falls to the side. Underneath myself I can see a blue bucket intensifying the need to throw up.
I immediately grab it and empty my stomach in it. After thirty minutes of constant throwing and shaking I finally feel good enough to surround the environment I am in right now.
What I didn't notice there was a young lady sitting right next to me on the bench. She must've sat there for minutes without saying something. She was so quite I didn't even notice her.
"I was worried, Eric." She finally admits and making me recognize her by her soft voice.
It was Lilith. Her blond hair is tied in a bun and her face looks tired, her eyes are deep red and underneath her eyes are red swollen bags that decayed that she must have cried for ages.
"Eric, listen to me. I don't know how to feel about all this. And I am overwhelmed by feelings, what in this world have you done?" Lilith seemed so calm, so down to herself like she imagined this moment for days over and over again. I put the bucket next to me and rested my hand on her shoulder.
"I don't know. I can't remember." I slowly lifted my head, it was pounding and I was absolutely exhausted.
"Well... you have lots to explain. I was very worried about you. You didn't came home last night. And you... you are in an unknown city without your phone. And no one knows you here. What have you thought about when you left our van?!" Her calm way turned into a calm but also angry undertone. She pushed off my hand of her shoulder and faced me. Her eyes look dull and sharp. The look she gives me is killing but asking and pulling out every little bit of life out of my soul.
"You look beautiful, Lilith." I know that I cannot apologize for what I have done so I just called out what the first thought was that came into my head.
"Keep it to yourself, Eric. I hope I can just fuck as good as a slut or sorry what was her name? Ivory?" She crossed her arms infront of her chest and lifted one eyebrow.
It is incredible how meaningful a facial expression can be. Her eyes look so hurt but the fierce in her face is unbreakable.
"Yes, Ivory. She was a real slut. We fucked during our free lessons, she was good looking and knew what she was doing. But her intelligence and when she opened her mouth everything that came out was bullshit. She would've gone on dates with me but I would never. She was just a toy for me. But look at you." I started to explain the situation but suddenly got interrupted by Lil: "yeah, what about me? Am I the new slut? Your new toy to play with. Am I your Little puppet just waiting to receive the glorious dick of yours?!"
My understanding turned into slight anger, I couldn't believe she would really think of me like that: "what the fuck? No!? Look at you, you are smart, beautiful, brave and you have the heart of an old soul. A broken one but also one that is so wise it doesn't even recognize how amazing it can be." It just poured out of my heart like it was the last thing I could say.
She turned quite, not a sound came from her. Not even the nervous tapping on the bench was hearable anymore.
She just stood up and left the room.
"Wait young lady, you will have to pay for his stay here! He has no money with him." The police officer stopped her.
"Well I don't have any money either, actually I have 23$ is that enough?" Lilith sounds desperate and is giving me an annoyed look from time to time. I slowly get up and stumble to the car not bothering them while Lilith pays for my stay at the Grand Police Hotel.
After a while Lilith came back and placed a dime on the dashboard. "These are our leftovers for the month. Was a pretty expensive stay for a trash place like this." She looks at me and starts driving. "Where are we going?" I ask her while playing with the dime.
She shakes her head in an act of anger: "I don't know... maybe Scrim and Ruby have something for you, against the pain and I wanted to meet scrim in an hour. They won't be mad if we park there. But at least scrim won't be there, he is at work." I don't really know what she is talking about, who are these people? I've heard their name but my head is still not functioning properly.
We arrive in a neighborhood called Jeffer Drive, it looks run down, but I have seen worse.
She jumps out of the van and doesn't even wait for me to get out and rings the bell of a tiny house. A guy with curly long hair opens the door and gives her a short hug: "hey lil cherry, can we hang out at your place? And would you mind if I lay him in the bathtub?" I slowly approach them and wave at the guy she called a "little cherry". He waves back and nods: "yeah sure come on in, Ghoste looks pretty hungover, you need some meds?" The cherry dude welcomes us in and scrabbled in a little drawer searching for something. „Yeah I think something against the pain would be nice." I slightly smile and look down at me, my shirt is covered in puke and I smell like a homeless alcoholic. He guides me to the bathroom and gives me some pills with Gatorade to pour them down.
I fill the bathtub and take a look at myself in the mirror and can't stand the appearance of myself. It is all so much.