We can make it out of here

E R I C S          P O V

„come in Eric..." she mumbles. I take a step inside the bathroom and take her hand. "Hello Lilith..." I whisper, my appearance is very silent and I feel like she doesn't even realize I'm here. "How are you beautiful?" I ask her and slowly pet her head. She looks at me, her eyes are big and drained in tears, she looks very sad and you can see that she's cried a lot: "I'm sad, I guess." I ket out a little laughter: "you guess?". She doesn't respond to my question: "so why are you here?" She asks me as her sight goes down again. The answer was very clear to me: "because I can't make it with you! You're the light of my life, you gave me something nobody could. You took my depression and made it fate for moments. You made me pure and I want to spent my life with you! That's why I'm here. I'm coming to pick you up, we can make it out of here. We can see the world together, we don't need all of this." I tell her and lift her out of the bathtub. "What do you mean?" She asks me as she holds tight onto me. "I rent the house and bought a Van, I want to explore the world with you. Either you come with me or I'll never come back..." i hold her hand. I look her deep into the eyes and kiss her on her nose. "Eric... I... I can't just leave." She says with her tears running. I hold her tighter: "what keeps you here? Is it your alcoholic mother? Your home or is it the school you are not allowed to step into ever again?" She swallows and looks down: "I don't know... like can I even trust you? You're my ex teacher and I... I'm confused..." The following words just come out of my words like a waterfall: "But I'm not only your Ex Teacher, I'm the guy that wants to be with you, no matter what. I'm the guy that wants to be your Boyfriend." My cheeks turn redly blushed and I look into her eyes, they are still glowing and are pretty wet. "You... do you really want to? I... I think I fell in love with you. When we met you said that you always support people slowly killing themselves, that's the moment my heart started beating differently. It changed because you gave me a reason to continue." I slightly laugh: "continue smoking or living?" She smiles: "both." I grab her hand and dry her tears with my shirt: "So Babygirl... is it a yes?" She nods and I kiss her on her forehead. We pack some stuff and load it into my new Van. "Eric? Do you want a reunion joint?" she asks me and I smile. I nod and get into the van. It didn't take an hour until we packed everything and were gone. We left her mother a letter:
"Dear Mom and Dad,
I know I wasn't always the easiest child and you were expecting a lot. But I'm sad to disappoint you, I won't ever graduate college, I won't run a company or marry a millionaire. I'm too addicted, too lost and too gone to do all of this. I'm a failure and I know that.
But to be honest so are you too mom.
I love you Dad, maybe I'll come around some day.
Mom please go to rehab, it's not normal to be drunk 24/7. I'll see you there.
With love
your Lilith"
So my Babygirl packed a joint and we started to drive around with no plan. I wanted to get somewhere where it's different from here. A place with history, with landscape without a city. While we smoked a joint I showed her the songs I did during these days. She liked them. So I uploaded them to Soundcloud. I always seem so confident but if you really know me, you'd know I have a lot of insecurities and I often depend on the opinion of others. It's raining and the sun is slowly setting. We're just out of the town. Lilith yawns. "Do you want to sleep or should I continue to drive?" I ask her and gently pet her hand. She looks at me: "just continue driving, I'll sleep in my seat." I hold her hand and watched her slowly falling asleep: "good night my little angel." I smiled. I continued driving till the sun was rising. While Lil was sleeping I was calling some friends in New Orleans. They said that we could stay at their place a couple of days and plan our journey. I would love to get more tattoos there and I feel like this is something Lilith would like as well. She finally woke up, the sun was shining bright and her hair was really messy. "Good morning lovely." I said and still had my hand on her thigh. She mumbled something and grabbed the water bottle and took some sips. We were close to New Orleans and me stomach alarmed me to eat something. I can't remember the last time I ate something, must've some hours ago. So we stopped at a Starbucks. Lilith wasn't even really awake yet, so I brushed her hair and mine. And slowly kissed her awake: "wake up my babygirl. Let's get something for us" I whispered in her ear and bit her gently. I kissed her neck down to her boobs and went with my hand under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra so I played with her nipples and saw her smile. "Good morning my little Ghost." She wrapped her arms around me and looks me in the eyes. She looked kind of sleepy but also really horny. "Are you hungry?" I said while I played with her boobs. "A little bit, but first let's get into the back of the vehicle." She took my hand and climbed in the back of our Van. There was a matrice laying on the ground and some wooden shelves with everything you need for a longterm Vanlife. I crafted those together while we were apart. "This is awesome Ghoste!" She smiled over her whole face. She took my belt fixed my hands together. "Now it's my time to play." I felt slow kissed from my neck to down my dick. Lilith opened my pants and licks over my already hard boner. "I will pleasure you if you are worth it. Otherwise we'll go get breakfast." Her bright eyes are so beautiful in the sun and her hips are making circular motions on me. "How can I proof to you wether I'm worthy or not." I ask her. She thinks for a second: "make me come in 7 Minutes. If you make it you are allowed to receive... well a gift and you can punish me as hard as you want to." My smile gets brighter, but my hands are still cuffed. So I would have to make her come without my hands. She sets a timer and sits on my tummy. I put my legs up high so she slips on top of my face and I lick her but unfortunately I did not make it in the timeframe she said. But when the alarm was ringing she just ignored it and I continued till she came. "You're so good my love" Lilith moaned and went through my long grey hair. I smiled and sucked a bit on her clit. She let my hands free and I hugged her the second after and kissed her really intense. "I love you." I said while looking into her eyes and smiling. She replies and smiles really big: "I love you too. Let's get breakfast!" I laugh: "what about me?" She shakes with her head: "you didn't make it in time, sorry." She got off me and changed. Oh man I was so excited to feel her lips on my dick, I could come any second I was so horny. She is mean. I smile.

Life is a school.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara