A Disaster Double Date.

Hey everyone, I bet you hate me after my whole long writers note and then I took a while to upload, but I was busy with the holidays and windows is giving my computer issues so yeah. I feel so bad after going on a rant about uploading skills, but I was super busy and just wanted to detox from the computer and hang with the family, so I hope you understand. Upside is that the chapter is unusually long for me. And lots of drama.

Well I hope you enjoy.

Also, this is not edited I just wanted to upload it right AWAY.

 P.S hope everyone had a great Christmas, well those who celebrate it!

We had arrived at the bowling alley just before Landon and Carly. The car ride there was silent, and a little bit awkward for some reason. That reason most likely being the events to come. Neither of us wanted to hang out with Landon, and I certainly didn’t want to hang out with Carly.

I sighed and sat down in the booth by our end lane and looked down at my phone. No missed calls or text messages. What a popular person I was. My mom hadn’t even left me a little ‘miss you’ text.

“Did you two set up the game?”

Trying to put on a friendly face, I turned to see Landon with his arm around Carly. She was looking up at the screen above our lane. “Uh I don’t want to go last,” she whined.

Letting out a small sigh I stood up and switched my name with hers so that she could go second. Turning around, I clapped my hands. “Alright let’s get this game over with.”

Oh crap did I really just say that out loud. “I mean Landon you’re up grab a ball.”

Putting on a fake smile I joined Gavin on the booth. He looked up from his hands and gave me a weak smile. “Don’t worry this game will be over in no time.”

His words reassured me a little, but I still did not want to be here. Landon was acting like nothing was wrong, and his girl Carl was making the game longer because she ‘didn’t know how to bowl’.

Landon was standing behind her trying to show her how to do the motions. I mean, who doesn’t know how to bowl? You just take the ball and roll it down the lane. I watched as she giggled into Landon’s ear as he whispered to her.

“Okay let’s throw the ball sometime this year,” I finally raised my voice just as Landon backed away.

Carly looked over her shoulder and laughed. “Sorry Landon was just showing me proper technic.”

I heard Gavin muffle his laugh with a cough, and right after I did the same thing. Was she so dumb to think that Landon would believe that crap? I mean he played along but he had to think she was stupid.

Carly’s ball pathetically rolled halfway down the lane before taking a detour to the gutter. I stifled a laugh as she turned around with a frown on her face. “Baby I did everything you said.”

Before I told her to shut her pathetic mouth, I stood up and announced that I was going to get some food and drinks. I started towards the bar when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Landon.

Before said anything, I smirked. “Baby I did everything you said!”

I made sure to make the last part a little winey, and surprisingly, it brought a small smile to his face. “I told her to aim for the gutter because the ball always curves halfway down.”

His words even surprised me more, and I laughed. “You’re just pure evil.”

“However could you say that?” he gasped.