Frozen Patties

Once again, this is not edited, only because school has just begun and my editors are really busy. I totally inderstand, I have been just as busy, so there will be mistakes here and there. I looked it over twice, so hopefully I caught some of them. 

Anyway, enjoy. 

Vote<3

“Are you kidding me!” Landon huffed, standing up and walking over to the door.

He pushed against the metal in frustration.  Like that would do any help. “What are you going to turn into the incredible hulk and bust open the door? No, I didn’t think so.”

He shot me a glare just before giving another push to the door. “Why don’t you do something productive and help the broken girl up,” I said sarcastically referring to myself.

“You look fine to me,” he replied.

I watched as he slammed his fist into the door a few times. Each time his hand connected with the metal, a loud bang echoed through the room. It was no use though, Owen was getting supplies. He should be getting back soon though.

“Oh just give up, Owen shouldn’t be gone too long,” I said pulling myself up and wrapping my arms around my body.

The chilly air tickled my nose as I looked around the small room. Wow, I had made quite a mess. Packages of patties were scattered everywhere, and a few other boxes of frozen food were spilt. I must have knocked them on my way down.

Landon snickered when he realized I was taking in the mess. “How did you manage to do all that?”

“They heard you coming and tried to run away,” I said trying to be funny.

“Oh really, because I came after I heard the bang. Maybe they were just running from you.”

Rolling my eyes, I let out a heavy sigh. My breath danced in the air, swirling around in circles. Okay, Owen needed to hurry. It was freezing in here!

Landon lowered himself onto the floor and let his legs spread out. Shrugging my shoulders I joined him on the ground. “So, what now?” I asked awkwardly

He looked up from his hands with a grin. “PATTY FIGHT!” he screamed tearing open a package and hurling it over to where I sat.

I ducked just in time to hear the patty slam against the wall behind me. “Landon!” I scolded looking back at him.

He was already ripping open another package.

A smile spread across my face as I grabbed one for my own and tossed it at him without taking off the package. The frozen food hit his hand sending the patty he held flying away. Smiling in victory, I took this time to open a package myself and chuck it at him.

The cold processed meat hit him square in the jaw. He let out a grunt and slapped a hand to his face. “Okay, I lied; patty fight is not a good idea!”

Snickering, I thrust me fist into the air. “And that’s why you don’t mess with Mia!”

I was surprised when he didn’t send a glare my way or laugh. Instead he was busy clutching his face where the patty had hit him. Oh God, did I really hurt him?

Scrambling to my feet, I ran to his side. “Oh my God Landon are you okay?” I asked looking down at him.

He looked up at me with a serious face before a smile played with his lips. Before I could react, he had me pinned to the ground under his arms. “And that is why you don’t mess with Landon!” he shouted with glee, grabbing the unpackaged patties and shoving them down the cleavage in my shirt.