A Well Needed Rescue

May be some mistakes, so I'm sorry. Please vote, I would really love for this story to become popular. It would mean alot if each of you could. OH, and I love all my fans, so thanks for reading! :D

Another thing....so, I love writing love triangle stories, but  in the end it always means that some reader won't like who she is with, so I'm just letting you all know it could be ANY of them, and I'm not gonna all of the sudden have her into some random kangaroo, if ya know what I mean. I won't throw you off too much...

I looked down at him and studied the worried expression on his face. “Just hold on, I think I can pull myself up!”

“No!” he shouted. “Let me go get someone to help!”

Not listening to a word he said, I started to pull. My leg moved about an inch before a sharp piece of wood broke through the surface of my skin. Giving out a little yelp of pain, I immediately stopped moving. Note to self, listen to Gavin.

“Okay, I’ll just stay here,” I called out to no one in particular. Gavin was off getting someone’s help, and I was alone in the woods.

Sighing, I looked down at the part of my leg I could see. A little trial of scarlet red blood was dripping down towards my foot. Clenching my teeth in pain, I tried to think of anything else. What was I thinking coming up here without a harness? Julie would probably kill me when she found out, maybe even send me home. And, although I missed Nathan and my parents, I liked it here with Gavin…and Owen, and maybe even Landon.

“I’m here!” a familiar voice shouted up.

Startled from the unexpected presence, I looked down to see Gavin standing by himself, a few feet away Owen quickly pulled on a harness. He climbed the ladder fast and attached the harness to the safety rope before venturing out onto the plank walk.

Owen easily balanced over the slim piece of wood before grabbing the first monkey bar and swinging across. In a matter of minutes, he was by my side, keeping as much weight as possible off the wood platform next to me.

“Did you try pulling your leg out?” he asked right away, studding the piece of wood it was trapped between.

Gritting my teeth together I sighed. “Does it look like it?”

Owen ignored my harsh tone and looked down at the trail of blood inching towards my foot. His eyes grew in worry as he tried to get a better look. I studied Owen as he thought things threw carefully. He was the kind of guy to keep calm in this sort of a situation. Gavin on the other hand was going crazy jumping up and down and calling me name.

“Gavin will you shut up!” I shouted down.

Suddenly the wood creaked under me, warning that it couldn’t hold me up much longer. “Don’t move!” Owen warned looking at me with concern.

“Gavin, go get Landon and tell him to use the key I gave him last week to open the shed and grab the small saw out!” he called down a second later to Gavin.

Without protest, my cute new friend sprinted off towards the camp grounds. Sighing, I looked back to Owen.

“I know, I’m stupid,” I admitted as he shot me a little glare.

“What were you thinking coming up here without a harness? You’re puting yourself at danger, and the camp. If you were to fall and hurt yourself, we could get shut down!” he scolded immediately.

Rolling my eyes, I tried not to think about the constant pain in my leg. “Well thanks for worrying about me,” I mumbled.

Owen sighed. “Mia, you know I would never want you to get hurt. You just have to use your head sometimes.”