Landon's POV

Hey everyone, so I just wanted to say, PLEASE check out my new story. I think you’ll like it. Please Please Please it would mean a lot to me.
Also, for some reason I decided to do Landon’s POV for this chapter, I usually don’t do stuff like this so tell me what you think.

Landon’s POV

With her hair wet and sticking to her face, Mia was still beautiful. She always looked good. And of course she always had to be with Owen. God how could she even like that jerk?

“What did you do this time!” she practically shrieked at the top of her lungs.

I quickly moved closer to her and clamped my hand over her delicious red lips. She scrambled to push me off, and after a few moments of her useless struggles I let go. “Shut up do you really want the whole camp to know our business?”

Mia looked over her shoulder and a frown formed on her face. I really hated when she frowned.

“Why did you tell Kevin about me and Owen. You promised to tell no one. Who else did you tell Landon?”

Her words surprised me mainly because I haven’t told anyone about her and Owen. I mean, yeah she frustrated me like no one else did but I would never do that to her. As much as I wanted to hate Mia, it was impossible.

“You have to understand me when I say I told no one. Not a sole.”

My words were gentle enough, but they still didn’t seem to calm her down. “Oh so you just expect me to believe you!” she hissed.

I frowned at the sight of a million tiny wrinkles appearing on her forehead. “I swear. I don’t even talk to Kevin, he’s in my cabin but I’ve said like ten words to him this summer.”

Uh, well now that I think of it, he was acting weird the other day. I walked in on him rushed to put something away, or out of my sight. When he saw me the biggest smile appeared on his face. When I asked him why he was so happy, he just winked in my direction and left. It was pretty creepy.

“Oh come on Landon, you have to be joking. How did he magically find out? Are you sure you didn’t let it slip from your big fat mouth?”

I cringed at her hash words knowing she was still mad over the whole Caroline thing. It wasn’t my fault, I thought she knew. That’s why I was so mad at her in the first place…

Suddenly a thought popped into my head and my eyes widened. It couldn’t be…

Mia splashed the water to get my attention. “What is it; you have this look on your face.”

“Uh, well I think that I maybe know why Kevin might know. But I really don’t want to te-“

“Tell me,” she said cutting me off instantly.

I nervously laughed before scratching the back of my head. Well here it goes, the something that you’ve managed to keep a secret your whole life…all to make her happier.

“I sort of keep a record of things, you know. Like so I can look back on it.”

Mia thought about my words for a second before a wide grin spread over her face. “You keep a diary?”

I shook my head instantly. “No I don’t keep a diary, it’s more of a journal.”

She threw her head back and laughed a little before putting her serious face back on, and as much as I hated being laughed at, I was fine if it was her. Is that weird? Just letting someone do something because the sound or their voice makes you all happy inside? Or the expression that they wear makes you just smile.

Stop it Landon, you sound like a girl. An annoying one too…

“Well as funny as I find it that you keep a diary-“

“Journal,” I said cutting her off.

“Someone still found out, he tried to make a move on me Landon, like I was some whore.”

Her words stung my ears. “Kevin tried to make a move on you? Did her hurt you?” I asked immediately rage filling up inside my stomach.

The only thought it my head was pounding his face into the ground. Mia quickly shook her head. “I can take care of myself, and no he didn’t hurt me. It’s just scary knowing he could tell someone. What is he does?”

The only girl ever to make me weak looked pretty scared. I bet she was. If Kevin told Julie, Owen would probably go to jail, and as much as I would love that, it would also mean Mia getting fired. And I don’t think I would be able to bear more of this long, testosterone full summer alone.

“Look I’ll take care of him I promise, and I’ll find a better place to hide my journal. Just please don’t be mad at me. I hate when you’re mad at me, and you pretty much are all the time,” I finally replied, keeping my head down like some dumb little kid.

“Then stop giving me reasons to be mad Landon.”

Without another word, she pulled herself out of the water and walked back to her cabin. God she had a nice ass…

Stop it Landon! She just declined your sorry. Who did she think she was? This wasn’t my fault; it was hers for messing around with an older man. Her business got into mine and then I wrote it down like I always do.

Fists clenched, I waddled my way out of the water to the shore. Mia was just too much, I had to forget about her, and there’s only one thing that can do that. Girls.

**

Mia’s POV

I looked myself over in the mirror with a satisfied expression. My long wavy hair was straightened perfectly, and my tan was just reaching its peak. I tugged on my short lacy blue sundress and slipped on my favorite flip flops. Time to get out of this place.

I had already told Julie that I was leaving to go out for the night, so everything was settled. There was just one obstacle I had get over, and that was sneaking Gavin out with me. It also was bad that he didn’t know about the plan yet.

After walking out of my cabin I looked up at the slow setting sun. It was around eight at night, and Gavin was probably sitting around in his room reading a book. He had been sulking around lately like something was wrong, but every time I asked he just shrugged me off.

Maybe he found out about Owen, maybe he got into Landon’s diary too. I instantly thought back to this morning and cringed. It was hard staying mad at Landon, but I knew forgiving him would just lead up to the chance of another fight. And as crazy as that sounded, I was not in the mood to be hate friends. Not friends just worked out better.

I finally reached Gavin’s cabin and walked around to the side window. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear before taking a small rock; I tossed it up at the window. Now, the cabin was only one story but for some reason the window was just out of my reach. It was probably just the foundation I thought. After a few moments of waiting, the window slid open and Gavin poked his head out.

“Hey loser!” I called out earning a smile from the cutie.

“What do you want?” he asked sarcastically before looking over my outfit.

I laughed before motioning for him to join me. “Get on some jeans or something. We’re going out!”

He looked confused for a moment before disappearing back inside the cabin. Soon enough, he came around the side of the house wearing blue jeans and a light gray v neck. Smiling at his appearance, I grabbed his hand and lead him towards the main parking lot.

“Um, you know I’m not allowed to leave grounds right, and you don’t have a car,” he reminded me.

Like I already didn’t know. “Well Julie doesn’t have to know you came and I’m borrowing one of the camp cars. She gave me the keys this morning.”

Gavin nodded his head and followed behind me quickly. Once we reached the car, we both looked around to see if anyone was watching.

“Get in the back and lay down while I pull out,” I demanded jumping into the car and putting the key in the ignition.

Without a reply Gavin climbed in and lied down. In no time, we were already flying down the back roads that lead to the summer camp. “Okay you can come up here now.” I motioned towards the
passenger seat.

He joined me with a little struggle getting over without bumping into me. “You okay?” I asked with a laugh as he finally got his butt on the leather seats.

“Well I didn’t want to hit the driver, that could turn out bad.”

I rolled my eyes as we made our way to a red light. “So do you know how to get around here because I really don’t know where we are going?”

Gavin nodded his head and pointed right. I turned my blinker on and turned the steering wheel.

“Where are you taking us?”

“Well, we could go to the movies, and I really want to see Red Dawn.”

I smiled at his words because the original Red Dawn was one of my favorite movies, and I had been wanting to see the remake for a while. Well ever since it came out. That’s why I liked Gavin, he always seemed to be on the same track with me. Landon on the other hand always had to oppose what I wanted.

We drove in silence for about a second more before I slipped on the radio station. “So Gavin, if you live around here why doesn’t your dad just make sure your swimming in stuff instead of sending you to summer camp.”

“He’s never around, and neither is my mom. So, they decided to send me here this summer. Last summer it was one all the way in California. But I like being closer to home, even if my home isn’t that great.

His words were sad, and I couldn’t help but feel for him. Gavin was so sweet but he was stuck with such a horrible family life. I love my mother and father, even if they did fight. But Gavin never really got to see his parents; they were always doing something else.

“Well I feel like I dimmed the mood, but don’t worry, we’re here,” he said before I could reply.
I turned my blinker on as he motioned for me to turn left. The movie theater sign was obvious enough, and I parked the car.

“Don’t worry, you’ll forget all about it. Now let’s go see the WOLVERINES kick ass!”

Haha, so you may not of understood the last line if you haven’t seen Red Dawn. Sorry this chapter was kinda a filler.
Please go check out my new story if you have not.