The End Of Summer Camp.

Awh, last chapter. L Guy’s I really loved writing this story, and I’m glad you all enjoyed it. If you like my writing, go check out my new story called Red For Rebellious. It would mean a lot if you could support my other books too! Please go check it out. Well, enjoy!

“I want to do something special for you tonight,” Landon whispered into my ear.

We had been lying in bed ever since he had arrived at camp. He finally understood that I wouldn’t leave him even though his life was a complete mess. It was nice to know that he trusted me after all. He put all his faith in me, and I couldn’t fail him.

Smiling, I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on his scruffy chin. “Mhm and what did you have planned?”

He chuckled and his chest vibrated against mine. Being so close to him was like being on cloud nine. “Well, if you come with me I can show you.”

I frowned at the thought of moving from my current location. “I don’t want to even think about moving,” I admitted.

Landon laughed again. “Trust me, it will be worth it. But don’t thank me, thank Gavin, he put the whole thing together.”

Suddenly, I was lifted from the bed. Landon put me down onto the ground and motioned for me to climb onto his back. “Get on my little monkey,” he said in the sexiest voice.

Laughing, I jumped onto his back and secured my hands around his chest. He easily carried me through the front door of my cabin and down the steps. Once we were on the gravel road, he headed in the direction of the forest trail. The sun was just setting, and a pinkish orange tinted the sky.

“It’s beautiful out today,” I commented as Landon made his way through the woods with me in his back.

He nodded his head. “A perfect day for a late night picnic.”

We reached the small clearing where the ropes course was and a small gasp escaped my lips. Up on the largest platform sat a feast. Delicious fruits and other small appetizers littered the blanket covering the wood platform. Little pink and orange lanterns hung from the surrounding ropes, igniting the night in beautiful flames. 

It looked like something out of a movie, and it was all for me. Suddenly, I laughed thinking about the last time I was up on the ropes course.

“Even though they are ugly and bulky, we’re wearing the harnesses for obvious safety reasons,” Landon commented as if he were reading my mind.

Rolling my eyes, I helped Landon into his harness and the he hooked me into mine. I started the climb up the latter first, and then Landon followed shortly after. Every now and then I would feel a little pinch on my booty and would have to swap away Landon’s naughty hands.

“Bad boy,” I giggled as his fingers touched me inappropriately.

I hauled myself onto the platform, careful not to knock down any of the food set out. Everything looked delicious, from the fresh fruit, to the bright yellow cheese and lovely smelling dessert.

“Remind me to thank Gavin, that’s what you said right? He put this together?” I asked remembering back to only a few minutes ago.

Landon nodded. “Yep, my idea, his hard work.”

I smiled as Landon sat across from me. It finally was dark out, and now the lanterns looked even prettier. I felt like I had landed myself in some surreal fairy tale. Inhaling the rich summer air, I looked up at the stars and smiled when I noticed the big dipper.