Locked In...

So, now you all know my uploading skills, I usually upload every three or four days, which I think is pretty good. Well, hope you like this chapter. 

OH, AND THIS IS NOTTT edited. So, sorry for the mistakes! :D

So I was standing there, in my bra and underwear unsure of what to do next. “Skinny dipping means naked right?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

Landon chuckled before turning around. “Hey! No looking!” I squealed trying to cover up my undergarments.

“Oh come on, just take them off and jump in, it’s not that hard!” he teased, looking me up and down.

Rolling my eyes, I looked over my shoulder at the water. “I will when you turn around!”

Landon huffed but then slowly turned to face the woods. Oh God, I couldn’t do this. I mean, they could turn around at any time. Why did I even agree to this? It’s not like they were going to actually force me to do it. Who knows, maybe this is just all a little joke.

“Is someone chickening out? I sense a scaredy cat!” Landon called to me as I retreated towards the water.

 Maybe I could jump in with my bra and underwear on and they wouldn't notice. “Am not!” I shouted back.

Sighing, I wadded in until I was in knee deep water. Then, as quick as possible, I slipped off my undies and bra. Diving into the deeper water, I let the liquid cover my body completely. Although it was quite cold, I didn’t mind. I felt so free.

Resurfacing, I made sure to keep everything from my chest down in the water. “There you go!  Did it, now throw my clothes out here!”

Gavin stared at me in awe and then back down at my clothes like he was surprised I actually went through with it. Landon had the same look of shock on his face, but he was quick to cover it with a grin.

“You actually did it!” he spat, leaning over and laughing.

Cheeks flushing a red color, I looked away. “Yeah, I’m not a baby. Now give me my clothes!”

Gavin leaned down to grab my things, but Landon was quick to snatch them up and make a run for it. He disappeared into the woods, leaving Gavin standing by himself on the shore.

“Go get him!” I screamed, splashing the water around me.

Then, he quickly spun around and headed off into the forest leaving me by myself in the water. The dark of night had just about sprung upon us, leaving me in the darkness by myself. Cold, wet and naked.

How did I let them fool me?

This was bound to happen.

Sighing, I wadded closer to the shore thinking about the many shark movies I had seen. I knew it was impossible for a shark to be in the water, but it was still scary being in by myself. There was a dock not too far from where I stood, but there was bound to be boys around. Crap, I hadn’t even thought to ask Gavin for his shirt before demanding he get my clothes.

Hugging my body, I floated in the black water, actually enjoying the peace. That was until I heard a splash in the water and immediately darted for shore. Once my body was out in the cold air I immediately regretted my actions. Slumping into the bushes, I hugged myself for warmth.

Then next thing I did was unexpected, because I laughed. Mostly because the whole situation was just funny, but because I actually fell for what Landon said. I mean, how could I be so stupid? And even Gavin played along. He probably knew about it the whole time. Sighing, I squinted through the darkness to try and get a better look. The moon was up and although it gave me some light, I was practically blind.