[27] Naive With My Heart.

Zac and Ashley alone on the beach? A shirtless Zac? Did I leave you guys at a bad point on the last chapter? :P Okay, so I did, and that's the reason I decided to update this sooon xD Read chapter 27. Enjoyy<3 

Song of the chapter is "Say Okay" by Vanessa Hudgens. ZAC EFRON, in the music video . . . *_*

Chapter dedicated to BettyD95 because she's an amazing person<3

--

Fifteen minutes later, the two teens stumbled back into the beach house and shut the doors behind them.

"That was fun," Ashley said. Her face was glowing with happiness, and her cheeks were rosy because of the cold wind blowing.

Zac nodded. "Yeah. I was right again, wasn't I?" he asked with a laugh.

Ashley rolled her eyes at his cockiness. "Sure," she deadpanned.

Zac laughed again as he gazed at Ashley, his eyes glued to her face. He watched as Ashley made to take off the jacket. "Wait!" he exclaimed.

Ashley paused while she was unzipping the jacket and looked at Zac quizzically. "What happened?"

"Keep it with you for now," Zac said as he zipped back the jacket she was wearing, and stepped back.

Ashley frowned. "It's yours, remember?"

"Yeah, I'll take it from you later. Anyway," Zac shrugged. "I think it looks great on you," he admitted, somewhat shyly.

"Zac, it's your letterman jacket," Ashley reminded him.

"I know," Zac agreed. "I'll just take it from you later. No biggie!"

"Uh, okay," Ashley nodded looking bemused. "So what now? D'you wanna wake up the others?"

"Well I would, but they'd probably kill me for waking them up early on a holiday."

"You're right," Ashley laughed.

"Let's wake them up anyway," Zac said. "We can go ahead with the rest of our day. I'm looking forward to today."

"So am I . . ." Ashley agreed.

"See you in a while," Zac said with a lopsided, charming grin once they reached the first level.

"Yeah uh," Ashley somehow found her legs turning into jelly again. "See you," she said as she hurriedly got into the girls' room and shut the door behind her. She shut her eyes and leaned on the door, breathing heavily. 'I think I might li— no way! I can't possibly have feelings for Zac . . .'

'Of course you can. Have you seen the way you get around him lately?'

'We're just good friends and that's it.'

'Are you hearing yourself talk?'

'No. I'm not. I can't hear my conscience because it doesn't have a voice. It's just thoughts.'

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Shit . . ." she murmured softly. She was faced with the dilemma of two sides of her conscience arguing, both of them trying their best to prove something.

'You're totally into him.'

'Am not!'

'Am too!'

'Am not!'

'Oh shut up. Say that in a few days.'

Ashley sighed as she pushed herself off the door and made her way towards the sleeping girls. She sat down next to Victoria, who was the nearest. "Victoria," she spoke softly as she gently shook the blonde girl by her shoulders. "Wake up . . ."