[29] It's You And Me.

Song of the chapter is "You and Me" by Lifehouse. :"D I love love LOVE this song. Please listen to it. Also, this chapter . . . it is

ps- play the video to the side right away and don't read the lyrics which I've given in the chapter. Instead, read the chapter at a speed of little less than slow (if you're a really fast reader). I'm trying out something new out here, and I really want in to work well. I want you guys to listen to the right part of the song, while reading that chapter. Let me know if this works out :"D 

--

Half an hour later, the ten of them were sitting around the bonfire in a circle, chatting happily like they didn't have a care in the world. Zac's ipod was connected to Heath's loudspeakers, and the best songs were playing one after the other. Suddenly, a song that brought out old memories for Zac started playing.

"Oh, I love this song!" Zac exclaimed happily.

"This is . . ." Victoria paused. "'You And Me' by Lifehouse, right?"

Zac nodded. "Yeah."

"I didn't know that you even listened to slow, romantic songs dude," Daniel snickered. "You just don't look like it."

"Oh, I do, but just not all the time," Zac admitted. "I can even dance to this song."

Heath pulled a face. "Where'd you learn it?"

"I learnt it in camp, where I went this summer," Zac replied smoothly.

Ashley looked astounded. "You dance?"

Zac shook his head. "Not really. I just dance at parties, and I can dance to this song."

"Show us," Jade squealed as she clapped her hands. "How come nobody knew about this?"

Zac laughed. "Because I'd just told Sean and Gab about it."

"Whatever, dance to this and show us," Haley said as she bounced with excitement. "Wait till I tell mom, dad and Ari that you can dance. Ari will especially go crazy," she said with a laugh.

Zac gawked at her with a horrified expression. "Oh no, you won't tell them about this."

Haley pouted. "Why? It'd be fun."

"If you're gonna tell 'em, then I won't dance," said Zac firmly.

"Oh stop it," Victoria snapped. "Haley, don't tell anybody about this. Zac," she paused as she turned to look at him, "dance, please," she giggled. "I wonder if you'd fall over much."

"I don't fall over Victoria, not at all," Zac protested.

One of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

"Prove it," Victoria said smugly, as she crossed her hands and sat back.

Zac shook his head at their stubbornness. "Fine . . . but I'd need a dance partner," he paused as he looked around. "Ash, d'you wanna dance?"

Ashley's eyes widened. "No way," she replied hastily.

"But I thought you said you liked to dance," Zac said, sounding disappointed.

"I did, but I like to dance when everybody else around is dancing as well."

"Please Ash?" Zac tried to persuade her.

Ashley sighed. "I don't know the steps."

"It doesn't matter, it's pretty easy," Zac smiled as he offered her his hands. "All you've gotta do is follow my lead," he said as he gently pulled up Ashley by her hands. "C'mon."