[32] Drag Me Away.

Chapter 32, guys xx Song of the chapter is 'Africa' by Karl Wolf :)) Enjoy!

--

"Ashley!" Sean whined as soon as he saw the brunette sitting at the table they shared everyday. "I need your help!"

Ashley looked up from her phone. "Hello to you too," she joked.

Sean pouted. "I'm being serious . . ."

Zac laughed. "Sirius Black?"

"What?"

Ashley and Zac gaped at each other, before turning towards Sean.

"Don't tell me . . ." Zac began, but stopped as he saw Gabriella sit down next to her boyfriend. "Hey, Gab, your boyfriend doesn't know who's Sirius Black."

Sean smacked Zac. "Of course I do!" he protested. "I don't live under a rock, y'know?"

"Then why'd you—" Ashley began, but stopped mid way. "Never mind . . ."

Sean shook his head. "Whatever," he muttered before he turned to grin at Gabriella. "So, how was Physics?" he asked.

"Amazing, as usual. I don't get why you don't like it," she replied.

Sean shrugged. "Just don't."

Ashley chuckled as she remembered her little exchange with Sean in homeroom. "Sean," she began. "How come you remember Darbus from High School Musical?"

Gabriella squealed. "I love that movie and its sequels, for some reason!"

Zac rolled his eyes. "I don't see how is it fun. It's so full of . . . high school romance, which is very, very rare."

"Shut up," Ashley smacked him. "Everything is right there for each and every one of us, but we'll know that if only we look carefully."

"That was some philosophy," Zac joked. "But seriously, dude, how come you remember that bus from High School Musical?"

Gabriella snorted, while Ashley laughed quietly.

"It's Darbus," Sean corrected. "And I remember her because Gabi makes me sit along with her, every time she watches it."

Zac raised his eyebrows. "Okay?"

"You diverted me from the real topic," Sean grumbled before he looked at Ashley, sitting opposite him. "I need your help."

"Shoot off," Ashley replied confidently. "What happened?"

"Physics. I'm not getting the time to actually finish off my homework assignments which we've to submit next hour. So —"

"Sean," Ashley began. "Nex—"

"Wait, I'm not done," he sighed, missing Ashley's amused expression.

"I don't have enough time to really figure out the answers and do them on my own in such a short time, so I wanna copy your work, just for today."

"Sean, it—"

"Please?" he begged. "I'll give you a box of Lindt."

"Mm," Ashley bit her lip as she thought over what Sean said. "Which one?"

"After Eight."

"Sure?"

"Obviously."

"Okay then," Ashley grinned. "You can copy my stuff, but you'd better give me my after eights."

"I thought you said you had a substitution next hour," Gabriella commented.

"Yeah," Ashley grinned. "I was gonna tell Sean this, but he didn't even let me speak."