𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴

(Not my art)

(Not my art)

"Fumi~ Come on do we really have to go?" You groaned, being dragged by your best friend, Tokoyami Fumikage.

"Yes, Y/N. Do you want to be a hero or not?" He rolled his eyes, as Dark Shadow was laughing at the petty bickering between the two of you.

"Well, yeah. But that's not the point. I just want to stay at home for now. We graduated like two weeks ago!" You argued back. "Whatever. Hawks is a really nice guy so I'm sure you'll like him. You really shouldn't judge a book by its cover." Fumikage smiled a bit at your lazy attitude. "Oh whatever. In my opinion he looks like a fuck boy. Is that really so bad?"

"Yes, it is." He replied bluntly.

"How!?" You rubbed the bridge of your nose, as Fumikage walked faster.

"You have never even met Hawks, yet you are calling him a... fuck boy. I think he would be quite offended if he heard you say that." Fumikage halted, and turned around to look at you, folding his arms.

"Hm. Yeah. You're right." You replied, not showing any kind of care in the world. Fumikage frowned at your care-free expression. "We're here, Y/N." He raised his arm, as his cloak slipped and revealed his human-like arms, then dropped back down to his side. Fumikage gestured towards the large building that was infront of you, and you felt your stomach start to turn.

"Why is his agency so big?" You felt yourself begin to sweat. Large places weren't exactly very nice.

"Not a clue. For someone who is always flying, I think it's a bit... excessive for it to be this large." Fumikage rubbed the back of his neck.

"I agree." You giggled a bit.

"It's nice to see you are finally smiling. I thought you would've left by now." Fumikage smiled back.

"Jeez, how could I leave when you were literally dragging me over here, huh, Fumi?" You scowled at him, and folded your arms. "Me? Drag you? No, I would never." He raised his hands in the air in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh shut u-"

Fumikage jolted forward as someone bumped into him.

"Eh? Why are you two just stood here?" A deep voice and a tall figure towered over the both of you. You were taller than Fumikage, but this man was a whole foot taller than you. He's a literal giant.

"Walk inside already, some people have places to be." Endeavor scowled at the two of you.

"Now, now, no need for all the hostility. These are our awesome new sidekicks, let's show them some love." A man who wasn't much taller than you peeked his head out from behind Endeavor, but since the firey man was so large and honestly terrifying, you hadn't noticed him.

He had blonde hair which was slightly slicked back, and golden goggles, with fluffy, long, red wings. He was a narrow build, and sort of short, but he was taller than you so it didn't exactly matter. It appeared like he had- wait is that eyeliner? He wore a black shirt with a wavy yellow pattern, over which he had a tan jacket with a high collar, and black gloves.