𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴

This chapter contains smut

You heard some rustling, and there was someone moving around next to you. It caused you to wake up.

"Come on, Hawks. You're being too loud. Just get up already." A deep voice called out from the doorway. "Shut up, I can't exactly get out because of the position she's laying in." Hawks whisper shouted to the man. "If you keep talking you're going to wake her up." The man argued.

You decided to pretend to be asleep.

"Whatever, did you take care of Eraserhead?" The man asked.

"Well, I tried to get that villain, Sharp, to finish him off, but it turns out that Eraserhead is a lot stronger than I had guessed." Hawks whispered, and managed to get out from the weird position you were laying in, freeing himself from the bed.

What were they talking about?

"God, well what's his situation now?" The man queried. "He's in a coma." Hawks sighed.

"Come on, let's talk outside." The man left the room.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm not going to be here when you wake up, but I have to do this. Sweet dreams." He placed a kiss on your forehead, and left the room.

You opened your eyes abruptly, and threw your bedsheets off of you. "What the hell was that about?" You tilted your head.

You walked outside of your room, and looked around for any hospital staff. It seemed to be very dark outside, so there wasn't many staff hanging around your room. You managed to sneak past a couple of staff that were nearby, following a trail of red feathers that Hawks had unknowingly left.

When you reached the end of the trail, you saw Hawks sitting ontop of a building, with a woman. They seemed to be having an intense conversation. You raised an eyebrow, and snuck into the building. You climbed up a load of stairs, and as you were about to reach the roof, you saw someone at the top of the step.

"Hello?" You called out.

"What a shame, I didn't think you would follow us here." A familiar deep voice growled. It was the man who was with Hawks in the hospital. You looked over at him, and managed to make out his face.

He appeared to have a sort of plague mask on his face, which made you think of Overhaul, however you realised it wasn't him. Maybe a wannabe? He wore a fluffy hooded black coat, and long black gloves. He had dark blue jeans on, with a chain connected onto the belt hoops. He wore a white turtle neck, and had black shoes on, with a white tick along the side of each shoe.

"I'd suggest you leave, unless you want to fight me, Blast." The Overhaul lookalike crossed his arms, and then moved, directly standing infront of you. "I don't think that'll be very easy for you, especially with those injuries. Go back to the hospital, now." He moved his arm and grabbed your chin, his purple eyes staring into yours.