𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴

This whole chapter is just going to be a flashback of Y/N's past

You're gonna be like 13 in this chapter. Your sister will be 9

"Y/N! Get down for dinner!" Your mother called you from downstairs. You heard your sister run to your door, and then swing it open.

"Come on, let's go downstairs! Dinner!" She stomped her foot, and you rolled your eyes. You stood up and began walking to the door, putting your phone into your pocket.

You ignored your sister and began walking down the stairs. "Y/N! Stop ignoring me!" Your sister whined, as she grabbed your hand and clung onto it. You sighed, holding onto her hand.

You knew that if you didn't, your mom would probably get angry that you're being 'mean'.

Both you and your younger sister walked downstairs, and into the dining room.

"Wowww! This meal looks amazing mommy!" Your sister giggled as she ran over to the table and sat down. Your face scrunched up as you saw what was on the table.

Basashi.

Your little sister loved this dish, however, you hated it. You couldn't stand the taste of horse meat. "Really? I'm so glad you like it S/N." Your mom smiled.

"Y/N, sit down and eat your food." Your mom looked over to you, and didn't show any kind of loving expression like she was to your sister moments before. "Mom.. I don't like horse mea-"

Your mother cut you off. "Don't be so ungrateful! I made this meal for you and your sister to eat, so you should eat it!" She raised her voice. You sighed, and sat down.

"Now then, is it good, S/N?" Your mom turned back to your sister and started to stroke her hair. "Mhm! Dis es relay gud mamay! (This is really good mommy!)" Your sister said, with food in her mouth.

As soon as she said that, some food dropped out and onto the table. "Oh no, Y/N, go get a paper towel to clean this up." Your mom ordered. You stood up, and got a paper towel, then cleaned up the food that fell out of your sisters mouth.

Gross.

You shoveled the food in your mouth as quickly as you could, trying not to taste the food.

"Don't be so disgusting, Y/N. Did you forget your manners!? Your sister is trying to eat, and doesn't need to see such vulgar behavior! Go to your room, without dinner!" Your mother shouted.

Your sister looked over to you, and tilted her head in confusion. You stood up, and walked upstairs into your room. Tears started to fill your eyes as you jumped onto your bed, and cried into your pillow.

No matter how kind your sister was to you, you hated her. Everything about her. Her face, her laugh, the way she always clung onto you whenever she walked, everything.