𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴

"You're supposed to be the number two hero, but you couldn't even protect your own sidekick!" A familiar female voice scoffed

"I wasn't even with her, how am I supposed to protect her?!" Hawks argued back, beginning to lose his temper with the audacity of this random child who was being rude to him.

"She's my sister! I haven't seen her in years and when I do, I find out she's in a hospital and has been bedridden the whole week? All because you couldn't protect her?!"

"I'll say it again, I wasn't with her. She was with Eraserhead, and he was injured. She did her job, like any good hero would do, and she saved him. We arrested the villain, sure she was hurt but she's not dead!" Hawks began to lose his temper.

"Oh really? Well..." The sound of the girls voice faded from Hawks' ears, as he looked over to you. He saw you scrunched your nose up, and let out a small groan.

"Y/N?" He mumbled, and then ran over to you. You opened your eyes, the ruckus causing you to wake up. You instantly squinted your eyes with the amount of light in the room.

The girl gasped. "Y/N!" She cried out, with tears forming in her eyes. You sat up, and looked around, eventually adjusting to the light. You looked at Hawks, who was stood infront of you.

His eyes were wide, and his jaw was practically on the floor. His hair was messy, as were his wings, and he had heavy bags under his eyes, which made it obvious how much sleep he was lacking. He was still in his hero outfit, and probably hadn't changed his clothes throughout the whole week.

The girl ran over to you, and wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a hug. "Y/N! Y/N! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!" She cried into your collar bone, her tears pouring onto your hospital gown.

"Umm... do I know you?" You mumbled, and then looked down at her. Your eyes widened at the girl who was clinging onto you.

It was your sister.

"S/N?" You eyes narrowed, as you shot daggers at her with your eyes. Hawks looked confused at your hateful expression.

"Yes, it's me, Y/N! It's been so long, I missed you so mu-"

You cut her off, as she looked up at you. "Get the fuck off of me." You grimaced at the sight of her. You had ran away from home for a reason, and now, five years later, you have to see one of the people who you had hoped you would never have to see again.

S/N got up, and frowned, wiping her tears. "How did you find me?" You glared at her, the feeling of hate slowly consuming you. Hawks tilted his head to the side.

"Well, mom got a call from the hospital saying you were there, and were gravely injured. Mom didn't want to go, since she's so busy. I went instead." She smiled slightly to herself. You placed your hand across your forehead.