𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴

You opened your eyes, to feel your head throbbing

You opened your eyes, to feel your head throbbing. Pain coursed through your body, and you inahled sharply.

"Fuck..." You whispered through gritted teeth.

You looked around you, to see Fumikage sat in a chair next to you, fast asleep.

A sigh escaped from your lips, and you sat up. Memories of the villain 'Redd' flooded your mind, and you felt your heart start to pound.

Your eyes shot to your upper arm, where Redd had pierced during the previous fight. It was wrapped in a cast.

You tried to stand up, but almost collapsed whilst doing so. You gave up after a few failed attempts at standing.

"Fumi..." You poked him. He let out a small groan, and opened his eyes. "Morning sleepyhead." You stuck your tongue out.

Fumikage smiled weakly, and patted your head. "How are you feeling?" He muttered, with a raspy morning voice. Fumikage threw his arms in the air and stretched.

He let out a sigh of relief and then placed his arms onto his lap.

"Amazing." You smiled sarcastically.

Fumikage pulled you into a hug. "What are you doing? This is weird." You whispered. He shook his head. "Sorry, I was just really scared for a second." Fumikage placed his hand on the back of your head and stroked your hair gently.

"Who knew you could be so sentimental, bird man?" You smirked. Fumikage sighed and let go of you. "Way to ruin the moment. Here I am trying to act like a caring, nice, older brother bestie and you're calling me a bird man." He crossed his arms and looked away from you.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you got offended by me just pointing out that you have a literal bird head." You put your hands up in the air, but flinched when you felt a twinge of pain in your arm.

"Hey, are you alright? Want me to call a nurse?" Fumikage frowned a bit. You shook your head. "No, I'm fine." You smiled uneasily.

(Lmao nurse trauma)

The room was silent for a while, until you broke the silence.

"What happened to Redd?" You asked, putting your knees to your chest.

"Oh, well when we got in the room, you were unconscious, and so was Redd. Death Arms went to tie him up, but then Redd woke up and attacked Death Arms. He got away. Me and Kamui woods were more worried about you though, since you were bleeding a lot." Fumikage rubbed the back of his neck.

"How'd you even get into that situation?" Fumikage tilted his head to the side.

"Well, I thought he was my nurse. Turns out that he was just pretending to be a nurse called Minato. I asked him to clean my wound since it was all dirty and gross, so he did. He cleaned my wound, then pinned me down on the bed, revealed who he was to me, and then we fought. That's all." You shrugged.