𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴

Nightmare had long black hair that layed on his shoulders, with magenta eyes

Nightmare had long black hair that layed on his shoulders, with magenta eyes. His shirt had no sleeves, though it was an untidy grey with buttons on it, and a darker collar. He wore plain black trousers and yellow crocks. On his wrists, he had golden bracelets, accompanied by many scars that covered his whole body. He had a lip ring aswell.

"Nightmare? What kind of bullshit name is that?" You raised an eyebrow.

"You think it's bad? Heheh... atleast it's better than yours. 'Blast'. Pathetic. It makes no sense and it's so boring." Nightmare rolled his eyes.

"Mine is boring? Atleast mine isn't the most basic villain name ever. 'Nightmare'. What you gonna do, give me bad dreams? I'm so scared." You chuckled.

"You're awfully rude." Nightmare narrowed his eyes.

"And you're annoying." You smirked.

Nightmare grabbed your chin, and pulled it close to his face. 

He examined your features, and scoffed, then let it go.

"What's wrong? Don't like what you see?" You chuckled to yourself. "No, it's not that. It's just so I can gather all of the information necessary to have the perfect monster for you." Nightmare grinned.

Name: Nightmare

Real name: Akumu Suimin

Quirk: Sleep Paralysis - Everytime the user sleeps, they will have a sleep paralysis demon/monster and they can turn into that creature when they are conscious again.

Weakness: The user will sleep for days after using their quirk, and if they haven't used their quirk they wont sleep for many days. Also, only the person that the user is using their quirk on can see it, so to other people it just looks like the user and the person, no monster.

Pronouns: He/Him

You furrowed your eyebrows. "A monster? The fuck is this, Monsters Inc? Get it over w-"

You were cut off by a loud ringing in your ears. "Asylum, stop it." Nightmare shot his head over to Asylum, who was sat on the floor, her eyes clenched tightly.

"What? I just wanted to give her my insanity so that she could have even more fun with you, Nightmare!" Asylum opened her eyes and pouted.

"I don't want your help. I can do it by myself so just shut up." Nightmare spat out at her. Her face changed into a frown.

The ringing in your ears disappeared, and you let out a sigh of relief.

You glanced over at Keigo, who was stood at the doorway, biting his nails. He never usually did it unless he was focused. What was he thinking about so hard?