𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴

This chapter contains smut

Keigo held you in his arms, whilst Kaminari and Kanja stood in the corner of the room, and Kirishima left to go and look for Bakugou.

After a couple of minutes, you calmed down.

You then looked up at Keigo.

"Hey kiddo, been a while." He placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Yes, it has been a while. Did you finally capture Nightmare?" You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Well, no. But, I think I know how to get him." Keigo winked. You sighed, and stood up.

Keigo grabbed your hand and pulled you back into his arms. "What? I'm gonna get a drink." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Kaminari can get it." Keigo pouted.

You raised an eyebrow. "Kaminari? The one whose quirk is literally electricity? Sure..." You chuckled slightly. "The disrespect." Kaminari put his palm out.

"I'll get it." Kanja smiled slightly, and walked out of the room.

It was now you, Kaminari and Keigo in the room.

Silence filled the room, until the door slammed open again, which made you all jump. "Try not to be so rough, Bakubro!" Kirishima whisper shouted. "Don't tell me what to do." A gruff voice argued back.

Keigo's expression changed from being pouty, mixed with happiness, to complete anger. He clenched his jaw tightly. Bakugou walked over to your bed, and halted when he saw you cuddled up with Keigo, and Kaminari stood in the corner of the room looking awfully awkward.

"The fuck are you doing here, horny bird?" Bakugou scowled with his usual expression. Keigo patted you on the head, then stood up.

"Let's talk outside." Keigo said coldly, grabbing Bakugou by his wrist and dragging him outside.

There was faint raised voices outside, then Keigo walked back inside with Bakugou trailing behind him.

Bakugou looked like he had just cried his eyes out.

His eyes were all puffy and red, and he was pouting. His hair was a mess, more than it usually was.

Keigo walked over to you and sat down behind you, then he tugged on your waist, gesturing for you to sit on his lap.

You sighed, and sat on his lap. He let out a small giggle.

Bakugou then walked over to you.

"Fuck sake..." He mumbled under his breath.

You didn't look at him, just fiddled with your fingers.

"Listen dum-" Bakugou was cut off by Kirishima pinching him.

"Y/N." Bakugou grunted out.

You glanced over at him. He sniffled, then continued.