𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴

"Wait, seriously? The first time he's ever called you by your name?" Keigo tilted his head to the side

"Yeah. He used to always call me idiot or dumbass." You snickered.

"Jeez, how can one guy be so rude?" Keigo sighed, facepalming.

"Yup." You rubbed the back of your neck and let out a small laugh.

Then, you sat back down onto the couch and gestured for Keigo to sit next to you. He did, and you smirked as an idea popped into your head. "Want to play a game with me? Loser needs to make lunch."

"Oh, you're on." He grinned.

You both got ready to play.

The game started, and Keigo took the lead. "What? How!" You shouted. He zoomed infront of you. "Gahhh!" You cried out, trying to get infront of him. However, it was no use.

"Oh you'll never beat me. I'm an actual adult, I'm experienced, unlike you!" He cackled.

"Being an adult has nothing to do with it! I don't know what you're doing, but I'm gonna beat you!" You growled. Keigo was getting too cocky for his own good.

"Mario Kart Virgin!" He cackled. You gasped.

"Oh you're on, pretty boy."

"I'd like to see you try!" He grinned.

From that point, you started to become very competitive. You charged forward, chasing after Keigo.

Keigo wasn't even being serious though. He used to play the game all the time when he was in his teen years.

Whenever his father didn't shout or beat him, he'd either watch the heroes on tv or play Mario Kart.

"Oh come on, I've been playing this since I was a kid! This is nothing, Y/N." He laughed loudly. Then, you obtained a blue shell. You threw it towards Keigo, but he dodged it.

"Too easy." Keigo ran his hand through his hair.

"Stop talking." You muttered, trying to focus.

You were determined to win. You refused to lose to Keigo.

He'd pick on you for months if you did.

"Fuck!" You shouted as he completed the first lap.

"I've won this, now you'll never beat me." He grinned cockily.

"I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up." You groaned. Keigo laughed loudly, and you completed the first lap. There was one more lap to go.

"Keigo, I'm gonna beat your ass." You smirked, as you looked over to him.

Rage boiled deep within you, as you saw Keigo biting on one of his nails, and controlling his kart with only one hand. You scoffed.

You obtained a red shell, and a devious grin formed on your face. You threw it infront of you, and it chased after Keigo.