𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴

This chapter contains smut ;) (no fucking tho it's not the right time yet)

You decided you might as well take a nap, and crawled into bed. Since you had nothing better to do anyways. You tossed and turned, until you fell asleep.

When you woke up, you checked your phone. You had a text from Kaminari, but didn't bother reading it.

The time read:

'8:12pm'

You sat up, and stretched.

"I forgot to get dinner. Might aswell just grab a snack." You let out a groan as you sighed with relief from your stretch. You got out of bed, and changed your clothes. 

You wore an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts, then headed out of your room. The house was dark, so you assumed Hawks was already asleep. Which was surprising, considering how early it was. You walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

Turning on the light, you gasped. Hawks was sat at the table, out cold, covered in cuts and bruises. 

"For fucks sake." You ran over to him. 

You shook him roughly, and he grunted as he opened his eyes. "What's up, kid?" He squinted his eyes, adjusting to the light.

"Whats up, kid? Are you joking? Look at yourself!" You shouted, hitting him in the arm.

"Shh. Not so loud." He whispered. You rolled your eyes. "What happened to you?" 

"Nothing to worry about." He sat up, and flinched when he felt the pain around all over his body. "Yeah right. You're covered in cuts and bruises. What happened? Tell me." Your expression softened. "Just a couple of villains, that's all. I won, so you don't need to worry." He smiled, but you could tell he was in pain. Hawks ruffled your hair and you grabbed his hand.

"I'll clean up your cuts." You let go of his hand, and walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing a few tissues and wetting them with tap water. "I don't know if you have a first aid kit, so I'll just clean the cuts for now. I'll get you something cold so that the bruises don't swell."

You placed the tissue on his cuts, and he winced. "Sorry this will sting a bit." You dabbed it lightly, and slowly applied more pressure.

"Take off your clothes." You said nonchalantly.

Hawks looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "God, don't look at me like that. I dont have those intentions, your clothes are all dirty and covered in blood. I'll grab another pair for you. Stay here." You flicked him in the forehead, and walked upstairs.

"Which one is your room?" You shouted down the stairs

"First one on the left!" Hawks answered.