𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴

This chapter contains smut

Keigo flew you back to the hospital room, and plopped you back down onto your bed.

Though, your face grimaced as he did.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Keigo tilted his head to the side, plopping down next to you.

Then, his face scrunched up.

He stood up, and grabbed your hand, pulling you off the bed. Keigo made you stand by the door, whilst we went to fetch Kanja.

"Nurse! Ah, there you are." Keigo called out, running out of the room towards Kanja.

"Huh? Hawks? What the- Why are you even awake? And why are you looking around for me?" Kanja's queried. She'd only just gotten back inside to start her shift for the day.

She would always come in a bit earlier just so that she can check up on all the patients and make sure they're okay, or if she had already done that, she'd help out the workers who did the night shift with little jobs they needed to do.

Literal. Fucking. Angel.

Keigo waved his hand in a motion that gestured for her to come over to your room. She raised an eyebrow, and reluctantly came over.

"How can I help guys?" She smiled brightly.

You could swear you saw a halo around her head, but you shook your head and she returned to normal.

"Could we get new bedsheets for Y/N?" Keigo laughed awkwardly. Kanja tilted her head to the side, until she realised what Keigo meant by that.

Her hand slapped over her mouth, and she let out a loud gasp.

"I- This is a hospital! You can't do that stuff here..." Kanja whisper shouted, pushing past Keigo and walking to your bed.

She then started subconsciously stripping the bedding, since you asked her to do it, she couldn't say no.

Kanja follwed 'the customer always knows best' way of life.

However, in this case, it's 'the patient always knows best'.

"This isn't a place for you guys to mess around and have sex. This is a place where people are severly ill, some even die!" She scolded the both of you, and walked out of the room with grossly sticky bedsheets.

Then, she stomped back in with clean bedsheets, and put them on your bed for you.

She continued telling you both off for having sex in a hospital, then sighed loudly. "I think you both should have learnt your lesson," Kanja turned to you.

"Y/N, you have some tests that we need to run to make sure you're okay to leave in a couple days. See you in a bit." She said politely.

Kanja smiled brightly again, and then walked out.