𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴

"Truth or dare?" You tilted your head to the side

"Yeah, truth or dare. You deaf or something?" Bakugou ran his hand through his hair. You just rolled your eyes. "No, I heard him. I'm just confused why he'd want to play truth or dare, because knowing Hawks, he'd probably make it sexual- Now I see why he wants to play it." You crossed your arms and huffed.

Keigo let out a small chuckle. "Hey, I promise I wont make it sexual. This will be a family friendly game, right, Kaminari?" Keigo grinned.

"Wha- Fine." Kaminari pouted.

You let out a small giggle, then you got ready for the game.

"Okay, I'll start!" Kirishima smiled, then turned to Bakugou.

"Truth or Dare, Bakubro?" Kirishima leaned towards Bakugou. Bakugou grinned. "Dare. I'm not a pussy." He stated, feeling confident.

"Okay, I dare you to jump onto the floor from the top of the stairs." Kirishima said, grabbing his forearm and flexing his muscles. "It'll be so manly!"

Bakugou hesitated, then stood up from the couch. "Um... Bakugou, I don't think that'll be a good idea. The stairs are really high u-"

"SHUT UP! If anyone can do it, it'll be me!" Bakugou growled. You went to stand up and stop him, but Keigo grabbed your hand and pulled you into his arms. "Let him do it. Maybe then he'll change his attitude." Keigo grinned manically.

You scoffed and stood up, then followed Bakugou. He was already at the top of the steps, about to jump. "Katsuki fucking Bakugou, get down here now!" You shouted up to him.

"No way! This is a dare, so I'm doing it!" He shouted back.

"Your fault if you crack your head open. You can get to the hospital by yourself then!" You scoffed. "Watch me!" He hollered, as he jumped down from the top step all the way to where you were standing. Sparks flew from his hands as he landed next to you.

"See, I'm fine." He pinched your cheek, and walked back into the living room, sitting back in his original seat on the couch. "THAT WAS SO MANLY!" Kirishima cried out. Kaminari jumped and landed on Bakugou. "KACCHAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE!" He whined.

"STOP CALLING ME KACCHAN! DID DEKU POSSESS YOU!?" Bakugou yelled.

You were stood completely dumbfounded for a moment, then you took your seat next to Keigo again. Keigo let out a small 'tch' as you sat next to him.

"Watching that made me lose some braincells." Keigo sighed loudly.

"HUH? SAY THAT AGAIN TO MY FACE YOU HORNY BIRD!" Bakugou raised his hand in the air.

Keigo turned to face Bakugou, and covered his mouth. He just laughed at him. "You em... embarass me!" Keigo cackled. "W-WHAT!?" Bakugou screamed, standing up and charging to Keigo.