𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴

"Your eyes are all red, you really cried for her?" Black Widow crossed their arms

"I just said to shut up. She's dead, I killed her. Let's just move onto the next mission." Keigo ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're so soft. Seriously, you're this shaken up after killing your old sidekick. That's just what we do here, you'll get over it soon. Welcome to the crew." Nightmare grinned, and held out his hand for Keigo to shake it.

Keigo scoffed, and took his hand. He gripped it firmly, then shook it up and down, then let go.

"Good shake." Nightmare let out a small chuckle.

Keigo rolled his eyes. "Mhm."

Asylum didn't say a word. She just looked over at you, lying on the floor, bleeding out.

For some reason, she felt bad. Which was very strange, since she had killed so many people before, and didn't feel a thing. Hell, she made her whole family insane and didn't feel anything.

"I'm gonna go cut her up and sell her parts on the black market." Redd grinned, about to slice open his arm to make his scythe again, but Keigo stopped him.

"No you wont. You're going to leave her there." He said coldly.

"Who are you to boss me around?" Redd grabbed Keigo's collar, and pulled him up to his height. (Redd is a couple inches taller than Keigo.)

"I killed her, I decide what happens to her." Keigo grinned.

A vein popped out of Redd's forehead, as he went to hit Keigo, but was stopped by Black Widow covering him in their web, wrapping him in a human cocoon.

"There's no need for fighting. Hawks killed her, he decides what happens. If he says we don't do anything, then don't do anything. We must respect his wishes." Black Widow sighed.

Keigo nodded his head. Redd groaned, and shouted inaudible curse words from inside the cocoon.

Keigo let out a huff of air as he flapped his wings. "I'll see you guys later, I'm gonna go home. It's been a long day."

"It's not even dark out ye-" Nightmare was cut off by Keigo flying into the air.

"I'll be going aswell. Bye." Asylum quickly followed behind him.

"Well, bye then?" Nightmare face palmed himself.

Keigo arrived home, but he didn't feel much better.

He had just killed you.

He left your body there, and hoped those dickheads weren't doing anything to your body. If only he could've just found out their motive sooner.