𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴

"Hawks, you don't need to fly me back to your house

"Hawks, you don't need to fly me back to your house. I'm fine with getting a taxi." You sighed, nuzzling your face into his jacket.

"L/N, you don't need to worry about it." Hawks chuckled.

"I probably weigh a lot though." You mumbled.

"What do you mean? You're as light as a feather. Pun intended." He winked. You let out a small laugh.

You two didn't speak that much on the ride to Hawks' house.

As the two of you arrived at the house, Hawks set you down on the floor. "Come on then, kid. Let's go inside." He smiled. You nodded, feeling a tad embarrassed. Then you walked inside with Hawks.

"How did you find me and Fumi?" You asked. Hawks looked over to you whilst you were taking off your shoes, as he did he the same. "I heard gunshots and rushed over. I guess I was a little late though, since I saw you and Fumikage all cuddled up together." He shrugged.

"Oh? Is that jealousy I see?" You teased. Hawks pouted slightly and turned away from you. "Wait a second, are you actually jealous?" Your eyes widened, and Hawks walked into the kitchen. "Of course not, you're just imagining things." He replied, opening a cupboard.

Hawks picked a up a mug, and filled it up with water from the tap. "So, what happened at the cafe to make you... like that?" He queried. You looked down at your feet, then up at Hawks.

"Nothing to worry about." You put on a fake smile.

"Don't lie to me. I can spot a lie from a mile away." He scratched his head, and walked back over to you. You let out a sigh, as Hawks passed the cup to you. "Thank you. But really, you don't need to worry. The situation has been handled so it's really nothing." You looked away from him, and sipped the water.

"L/N, you had a panic attack. I may not have been there for long, but I could tell, your hands are red and your hair is all messed up. I want to know what happened back there that caused you to have a panic attack." Hawks crossed his arms.

You looked back over to him and shook your head.

"It was just a wannabe criminal trying to rob a cafe. I happened to know him, I lost my temper and got a bit sensitive. And then I had a panic attack. It's not a big deal." You took another sip from the water.

Hawks frowned, but decided to drop it since you made it clear you didn't want to talk to him about it. "Okay. Think you'll still be up for tomorrow?" He put his hand on your head.

"Yep. I'm not a quitter." You grinned and stuck your thumb up.

"Oh, really? We'll see about that." Hawks smirked, and grabbed your hips. You looked at him confused, until a shock ran through your body, and you bursted into laughed.