𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴

"Fumi~ You ready to get drunk?" You chuckled, wrapping your arm around Fumikage's neck

"Fumi~ You ready to get drunk?" You chuckled, wrapping your arm around Fumikage's neck. He nodded slightly, being quiet.

"What's wrong? Why have you gone quiet all of a sudden?" You pouted.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Fumikage mumbled.

"I'm not gonna drink with you if you don't answer my question. Come on, what's wrong?" You pinched his arm and he groaned. "Fine, I'll tell you." He sighed.

"It's just, I thought I'd be able to do my first mission as a proper hero with you. Since you're my best friend and you aren't weirded out by Dark Shadow or me, I thought it'd be nice. It looks like it doesn't really matter to you though, so whatever." Fumikage looked down at the ground, and you frowned.

"Who said it doesn't matter to me? I was so excited to be able to work my first mission with you, but it's not your fault if you can't fly. You don't have wings." You moved your arm from around his neck and rubbed the back of your neck.

"I don't know what to say to be honest, but you'll be fine. You're Tokoyami Fumikage. Just be a badass and you'll get through this hero mission like a piece of cake! And I'm literally shitting it, I have to be alone with a hero who I don't even know, I'm not all cool about this, I promise." You laughed a bit, causing him to chuckle aswell.

"Come on then, let's go get drunk." Fumikage smiled warmly at you.

"That's what I like to hear." You winked and ran ahead of him. "Last one to the bar has to pay for the drinks!" You called back to him. "Oh you cheater." Fumikage gasped, and chased after you.

------------------

"Haha! I win!" You called out, with your fist in the air.

Fumikage and you were panting loudly, having ran all the way from Hawks' agency to a random bar was very tiring.

"Ah, whatever. Let's go inside then." Fumikage laughed and you both walked inside, then sat at the bar.

"Hey! I didn't expect to see the two of you here." A voice called out from behind you. "Cool! Y/N and Tokoyami!" Another voice shouted.

You turned around to see two familiar men stood there.

One had red hair, and sharp teeth. A long scar was across his eye, and a huge grin across his face. He had a loose crimson tanktop on, with 'Manly' plastered across the chest. On his legs, he wore tight black jeans with rips at the knees, and white converses.

The other one had yellow hair with a black charge bolt through it, and electric eyes. He wore a choker with spikes around his neck, and a white t-shirt with red and blue patterns across it, with an oversized black jacket and black trousers with a chain connected around his belt hoops. Along with the choker, he had a necklace with a silver pendant on that sat around the centre of his chest. He had black AirForces on too.