𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴

"Hey, Y/N, you excited to go home?" Keigo poked you in the stomach and wiggled his eyebrows

"You bet." You giggled.

Keigo then pulled your into a hug, and pecked your lips. (haha bird pun)

"Wow, Y/N. Your skin is glowing, I wonder why~" Keigo caressed your cheek. You stuck out your tongue. "Quit being so affectionate, you horny ass bird."

"Right, right. Forgot you have trauma." He rolled his eyes and let go of you. You scoffed.

"Excuse you?" You got in his face.

A smirk formed on his face, and he turned away from you. "Yeah, you can't stand affection because of your trauma. It's fine, I totally understand."

You narrowed your eyes. "Who said I couldn't stand affection? Bitch." You folded your arms and huffed.

He chuckled.

"I know, I know. I'm only joking~" He turned around and hugged you again, not being able to resist the urge to leave you alone.

"Nope, I can't stand affection, right? Let go." You pushed him, but he didn't let go.

"I was only joking! Come on, I'll give you kisses..." He kissed along your cheeks and forehead.

You sighed. "Whatever."

"Good!" Keigo laughed, and kissed you on the lips again. His hands traveled along your waist, and you wrapped yours around his neck.

His tongue traced the bottom of your lip, and was about to enter your mouth, until-

"This is a hospital. Do you two have no self control?" Fumikage interrupted.

You quickly pulled away from the kiss, and wiped your lips. Keigo stood there, stunned, and pissed off.

"Fumikage. I'm just trying to kiss my girlfriend." Keigo chuckled through his anger.

"Right, your little friend says otherwise," Fumikage gestured towards Keigo's boner that he could see through his pants.

Keigo covered it up quickly, then Fumikage continued.

"I heard that Nightmare turned up here, so I wanted to check up on Y/N. And here I found you two eating each others faces." He face palmed, and walked over to you.

"How do you deal with this guy?" Fumikage hugged you.

You stiffened up, unsure what to do.

Fumikage hardly ever hugged you.

"Well, she's just as horny as me." Keigo ran his fingers through his hair, trying to conceal his grin.

Fumikage decided to ignore him.

"How are you feeling? Did Nightmare hurt you?" He whispered into your ear. You chuckled, and shook your head.

"I'm completely fine, don't worry." You smiled at Fumikage. He pulled away from the hug, and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you aren't just saying that?"