𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴

You opened your eyes, to feel a splitting pain in your head

"Morning, sleepy head." A female voice called out from the end of your bed. You sat up, feeling a sharp pain in your side, which caused you to jolt back.

"Careful, you don't want to hurt youself. I'm your nurse, Kanja Atisuto, you can call me Kanja." She smiled innocently.

Her hair was a deep brown, and her eyes were an emerald green. Her teeth were a bright white, and she was... beautiful. Her chest was a nice size, she was skinny, her legs were long and nice. Fucking great.

She wore a small white hat ontop of her head, and a red cross planted in the centre of it. Kanja's outfit consisted of just white, with a buttoned up dress that had a collar aligned around her neck. To be honest, the outfit made her look adorable and innocent.

"Hm? Kanja... I swear I've heard that name before." You tapped your chin, but your eyes widened when you saw your arm.

It was completely covered in scars, as was the rest of your body. You lifted your shirt, to see a dark scar placed all along your side. Then, you remembered everything that had happened to you.

"I love you..."

The memory made your face turn a bright red, and Kanja was confused.

"L/N? Are you coming down with a fever?" She ran over to you, and placed her hand on your forehead.

You waved your arms around, and shook your head. "No, no! I'm completely fine! Hahaha just thought about something..." You insisted.

Kanja raised an eyebrow. "OoOo? A boyfriend?" She teased.

"I wish." You sighed, then a thought popped into your mind.

"Wait, if these are scars... how long have I been asleep for?" You asked.

Kanja looked to the side, trying to avoid your question. "So lets take yo-"

"Kanja..." You mumbled. She sighed, and looked back at you.

"It's been almost a month since you got injured. Pro hero Hawks brought you here, then hasn't been to visit since. I heard that almost all the villains were arrested, but one called Nightmare didn't, and also a high school girl..." Kanja trailed off.

Your eyes widened, knowing what had happened almsot instantly. "How?"

"She was found dead... at your house. Her throat had been slit." Kanja rubbed the back of her neck.

You let out a sigh. Although Asylum did torture you, she didn't deserve to die. Could it have been Keigo that killed he-

"Sorry, I was just wondering, how was pro hero Dynamight doing when you last saw him!?" She attempted to hide the blush that was so obviously spread across her cheeks.