𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴

This chapter contains smut (no seggs yet, don't get your hopes up

This chapter contains smut (no seggs yet, don't get your hopes up.)

"What's up?" You asked, tilting your head.

You turned back around and looked at Hawks. His cheeks slowly turned a red, and you gasped.

Hawks stared at his lap, and looked up at you. You instantly avoided his gaze, and covered your mouth. "Hawks, we're on a mission!" You whisper shouted.

"I can't help it if it just goes up! This is common for men, you know." He argued back. You shook your head.

"Well sort it out then!" You felt yourself start blushing. "I can't! I have nothing to... you know... to." He covered his eyes. "Just do what you did last night and think about me, I don't care! We're on a mission and the suspect could get away any second now!" You shouted. He groaned.

"God, whatever. This is so embarrassing." Hawks muttered sheepishly, and unzipped his pants. Your eyes widened and you looked away. After a couple of seconds, you heard fapping sounds.

Your face changed into a deeper red, as you felt his eyes on you. "Are you seriously staring at me whilst you're wanking?" You whispered. Hawks' breathing started to get heavier.

The perverted side in you began to come out, and you took a peek over your shoulder to see him.

Hawks' eyes were on you, his face was red, and his teeth were sunk into his lip. He saw you watching him, and a smirk formed on his face. "Something wrong, Y/N?" He teased.

You turned around, and smiled. "Nothing wrong, continue." You brushed your hair behind your ear. "A-Are you just going to watch, or do you want to g-give me a hand?" He grinned.

"Oh no, I'll watch." You picked at your nails, watching him. His eyes locked on you, and he continued.

Hawks started to let out small grunts as he got close to cumming. You felt awkward, but still watched him, as a sort of payback. But he probably got more turned on by it than feeling embarrassed.

His fapping got faster, and he moaned as he came. Hawks' breathing was ragged, then he sighed, instantly feeling regret wash over him.

"Well, you made a mess." You winked at him, and smirked. "And whose fault is that?" He rolled his eyes, and looked around for tissues. "I don't think we have any tissues, Hawks." You let out a small laugh.

"Then, you can clean it up for me." He looked you dead in the eyes. You raised an eyebrow. "You're the one who got a boner, not me. You came, not me. You clean it up." You crossed your arms.

"Okay, let's just ignore that you came on my fingers last night." Hawks shrugged. You gasped, and narrowed your eyes. "Oh, you are a dick."

"Yeah, and I also have one. Clean it for me, okay?" He pouted. You sighed, and gave in. You crawled over to him. "Don't get hard again." You looked up at him as you lowered your head to his lap.