𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴

Keigo flew for a minute, then landed you on the rooftop

Keigo flew for a minute, then landed you on the rooftop. Fumikage was quickly scurrying behind him, trying to catch up with Keigo's speed.

"Nice, isn't it?" Keigo smirked, pointing at the sky.

The sun had started setting, and you looked up at the sky.

A smile crept on your face.

"Yeah..." You mumbled.

You couldn't deny it, right now was probably the best time you were having in your entire life. You hardly ever got to have this much fun since you were always so worried about school work, or in this case, hero work, that you never got a chance to enjoy yourself.

Apart from the panic attacks, of course.

You'd force yourself to do all this work so that you wouldn't have time to think about all the bad stuff, but now that you're with Keigo, it didn't matter.

"Hey, Keigo." You muttered.

"Hey kiddo. Something wrong?" He faced you, and tilted his head to the side.

'I love you.'  Was what you wanted to say, but you couldn't get it out.

"Nothing." You forced a grin. Keigo sighed, and sat on the rooftop. You sat beside him. The two of you sat there in complete silence, waiting for Fumikage.

He arrived a few minutes later, panting and out of breath.

"What happened to you?" You said in a very judgemental tone. Fumikage hit himself in the chest.

"We... are too far away from the hospital!" Fumikage shouted. Keigo smirked.

"What do you mean? Oh, Y/N, have you not remembered what roof we're on? Look down at the street~" Keigo poked you, and wiggled his eyebrows.

You looked from left to right, then crawled to the edge of the rooftop.

"I wont let you die."

  "This is boring."

"Ahh, well, you look at the people on the street and guess whether or not they are virgins."

"Whatever, I'll play."

"Not a virgin."

"He looks married. I feel bad for his wife."

"What's up?"

You groaned, and looked back at Keigo. He was sat with his arms crossed, a huge grin spread across his face.

"What? What is this place?" Fumikage tilted his head to the side. You rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"Well, this is the place where me and Ke- Hawks had our first mission. You know, where I ended up in hospital?" You sighed loudly. Fumikage looked over at Keigo, then back at you.