𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴

This chapter contains mild smut

This chapter contains mild smut. (finishing last chapter again)

"Hm?" Keigo hummed.

"You didn't pull out." You stated.

Keigo was still inside of you, and didn't even realise.

You tried to pull him out, however your body felt so weak to the point where you could hardly move.

His eyes widened. "I what?"

"I said, you didn't pull out." You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling uncomfortable.

Keigo grunted, and grabbed you by your waist. He lifted you off his dick, and next to him on the bed.

You sat with your shins on the bed, and squeezed your thighs together, since you could feel his cum dripping out of you and covering your legs.

Keigo pulled his pants back up, then stood up. He glanced over at you, only to be completely stunned.

You were sat with your hand over your area, cum dripping all over your thighs and on the bed, comepletely naked.

"Fuck, okay, round two?" He grinned, crawling back onto the bed.

"What?" You gasped.

Keigo pinned you down onto the bed, his knee snaking inbetween your legs.

He started to unbuckle his belt, until there was a knock at the door.

"Somebody better be dying." He growled.

Keigo threw the bedsheets over you, then stomped to the door, forgetting to buckle his pants up again. He swung the door open, only to see Fumikage standing there, with flowers in his hand.

"What the fu-"

Fumikage was cut off by Keigo slamming the door in his face. "Huh? Who was it?" You called out.

"Fumikage." Keigo buckled his belt again, and then grabbed your hospital gown and handed it to you.

You pulled the gown over your shoulders, and then Keigo opened the door again.

Fumikage was stood there, looking pissed. Dark Shadow was shaking it's fist with anger.

"She's in the hospital for a reason, not for you two to have sex. It's the middle of the day!" Fumikage face palmed.

You chuckled.

Fumikage pushed past Keigo and walked over to you.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, ignoring your messy hair, and the gross smell of sex.

"Haha, tired." You joked, but Fumikage didn't find it funny.

"I need to go to the toilet..." You muttered. Fumikage's eyes almost bulged out of his skull. He sighed, then held out his hand, and you took it.