𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴

You heard some moving around in your room, which caused you to wake up

You heard some moving around in your room, which caused you to wake up. Then, a bright light shone in your room.

You opened your eyes, then squinted them.

Kanja had opened the curtains in your room, which was why there was light currently blinding you.

"Come on, time to wake up! It's already three, and you haven't eaten anything all day." Kanja smiled, and placed her hands on her hips.

You let out a load groan, and planted your face back in your pillow. "I'm not hungry." You stated, muffled.

Kanja walked over to your bed, and went to pull the covers off of you, until your stomach let out a loud growl. She narrowed her eyes.

"Ah... it's just digesting." You looked at her, and plastered a grin on your face.

"Get up, come on! Let's get you some food." Kanja pouted, which made her look really cute, so you gave in.

You let out a sigh, and sat up. You stretched, and then stood up.

"So, do you know when I'm going to be discharged?" You turned to Kanja. She let out a small laugh. "Wanting to leave already? I'm hurt." She placed her hand over her chest, pretending like she was genuinely wounded.

You laughed awkwardly, since you actually just wanted to know when you'd leave.

Because of what happened before, you hated hospitals.

With one month, it changed your whole life.

Male nurses scared you, and everytime you thought about what happened, you felt your chest tighten.

You hated the new feeling, since it made you feel weak.

Kanja noticed that your expression changed into a frown. She patted your head. "You should be able to leave in a couple of days. No worries." She stroked your head like a dog.

You nodded, and put on a smile, then you heard your phone ding.

Kanja placed down a tray of food on your bed, and you grabbed your phone.

It read:

'One unread message from Pikachu ⚡'

You clicked on the message, then used your thumb print (or face id, password idc) and unlocked your phone.

Pikachu ⚡

hey hey! ₃:₁₂ₚₘ

me kacchan and kiri are gonna visit u ₃:₁₂ₚₘ

heard u have a hot nurse ₃:₁₂ₚₘ

gonna make some moves ₃:₁₃ₚₘ

see u in a bit ;) ₃:₁₃ₚₘ

A grin grew on your face.