𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴

This chapter contains smut

Keigo walked out of the abandoned building where all of the villains were hiding out, feeling terrible about what he knew was going to happen to you.

He sat on a building outside of the hospital, hoping to see you. The time was around five in the afternoon.

Keigo let out a gasp as he saw you leaving the hospital, with a boquet of flowers in your hands. A male nurse walked out, and gave you a hug. Then a female nurse also joined in on the hug. Then, you smiled, but he could tell that you forced it.

You pulled away from the hug, and walked away, waving at the nurses before leaving.

Your expression changed from a bright smile, to a completely emotionless, dull face. His eyes widened as he watched your emotions change. "What's happened to you, Y/N?" He mumbled under his breath.

Keigo watched as you walked further away from the hospital, then flapped his wings, flying into the air. He didn't want to be labeled as a stalker, but he felt like he needed to follow you. He felt as if he didn't follow you to wherever you were going, he'd never get the chance to see you again.

He stuck to you like glue, and whenever you'd turn around, he'd hide so fast that you could feel a gush of wind behind you.

You arrived back at Keigo's house, which he was surprised to see. He didn't expect you to go back there since he had completely avoided you for a month.

He steered clear of the hospital completely, doing everything in his power not to see you or accidentally bump into you. He thought you would've attacked him if you saw him, or would have broken down into tears.

Keigo let out a sigh, and watched you walk inside. He was going to leave, until he saw you slam the door, and flop onto the couch through the window.

Keigo raised an eyebrow at your sudden angry mood, or maybe exhausted mood? He couldn't tell. He rubbed the back of his head, and snuck inside.

Once he'd gotten inside his house, you had moved from the couch into your room.

He creeped up the stairs, and peeked through your bedroom door that you had left slightly open. You were stood in some black leggings, and a bra.

"For fucks sake, did I gain weight?" You poked at your stomach, then let out a groan, sitting on your bed. You were about to pull on an oversized hoodie, until you caught a pair of eyes watching you intently through the door.

A chill ran down your spine.

You silently walked towards a blind spot in the door, then grabbed the handle and flung open the door. Keigo jumped back in fear. "WHO ARE YOU, YOU PER-"

You cut yourself off, as you saw Keigo sat on the floor, shaking in fear. His wings were puffed up, his eyebags heavy, stubble on his chin longer than normal, and his clothes dirty.