Chapter 2: Power

Taylor Pov:
After class, I walked with Logan to our chemistry class. We have the same chemistry class. We did a project that involved chemicals of course. Logan kept trying to be touchy with the chemicals.  After Chemistry Class, we went to the dojo. Jack and Kim were late because they had a Froyo date. Which I thought was super cute. Rudy told me to spar with Jerry. I felt like that it was kinda forced cause I'm a brown belt and he is a green belt. So we spar for a bit until somehow a snowball came out of my hand and hit Jerry and caught him off guard. I was in complete shock and so were Jack and Kim.

Kim pov: My sister just shot a snowball out of her hand! I grabbed Taylor's hand and Jack and Logan followed us outside.
"Ok Taylor what was that!" I said with a little fear in my voice.

Taylor Pov: "I don't know guys." I said with concern in my voice.
Maybe I have powers. Huh, thought that only had happened in movies. I put my hand out in front of me and snow appeared in my hand.

Kim pov: I watched as the snow circled Taylor's hand. Wait for if she has powers. Won't that mean I get powers too soon? Jack and Logan looked just as confused as I. "Hey, jack I think we all should go to my house and ask my parents about this whole thing". I said.

A/N: So you guys I decided to keep a schedule for me to write so I could update for the book.