Chapter 6: Betrayal and Pressure

Taylor POV:
I can't believe what I just heard. Logan and Jack's father kidnapped my parents. I have never been more angrier in my life. I lunged myself at the man. Logan tried to pulled me back. But I was too strong for him. I grabbed his father and pinned him against the nearest wall and I choked him with one hand and held a icicle in the other.

Logan POV
The way Taylor pinned my father to the wall scared me. "Taylor, stop!". I yelled. "He took my parents and he left you and your family, he is anything but a saint." She said. "Taylor please i-i just wanna hear my dad out". I said holding back my tears. She let him go, he was coughing. He looked afraid of her. She looked like she was about to cry. I'm guessing she realized what she just did. I hugged her. I hugged her cause I know that the pain of her seeing me hurt was eating at her. I asked my dad why he kidnapped their parents. He said that he wanted to find us. "Now that I found you both. You have to join me. These girls don't care about you. At that moment I have had it. I had shot him in the arm and jack untied Kim and Taylor's parents and we ran to the car and we drove off.

Taylor Pov:
Logan looked so hurt when he heard his father say that about us.
I hope he is ok. I love him way too much to watch him get hurt like that. Oh my god, I think I'm falling in love with Logan! I started feeling sleepy. I laid my head on Logan's shoulder.

Logan POV:
Taylor looks really cute while she sleeps. Uh I mean, oh who am I kidding, she is beautiful. I think I like her. I wonder if she feels the same way. Oh man I'm feeling really sleepy.

Kim POV:
Omg Logan and Taylor fell asleep and they look so stinking cute. I pull my phone out and take picture of them. I totally ship them now.