Chapter 23: Dark and Light

Taylor pov:
I hugged him and I cried and he just rubbed my back and I feel safe with him. I just always felt stronger and more powerful when I was with him. I pulled away from him. He looked scared and worried and he looked somewhat hopeful. "Hey Taylor we will be ok, But I think we should tell everyone what happened though", Logan said. Honestly, I thought it was a great idea and I told him I thought the plan was great. We walked downstairs and I saw that everyone was sitting on the couch. It was perfect to break the news to them I am just really scared to. " Um guys can we talk for a second", I said with some concern in my voice. They all nodded their heads. "So earlier we fell asleep and we had a dream that we were both in together and we saw very dark versions of ourselves that let their dark sides out", I said trying not to panic. "And they were trying to fight us and they told us to release our dark sides so we could save you guys and we ended up stopping them. So yea I think that covers everything", Logan said. They all sat there just looking worried. "Sweetheart, so do you think you should let out your dark sides?", My Mom said trying to understand the situation. "No, N-No, mom I don't want to and Logan doesn't either", I said trying to calm my mother down.

Logan Pov:                                           Honestly I didn't know what to say. I don't want them to know that I want to know I am going to let my dark side out, Especially Taylor, I just don't want her to get hurt. I love her enough to do this, I love my family enough to do this. I can't let them die. I told them that I didn't want to let the darkness out. I asked to leave and I walked upstairs into my room and I just looked at my phone. I can't stand lying to my family and my girlfriend. They deserve to be happy and safe away from all of my father's disgusting and villainous ways. All I want to do is tear him apart. I want to take away all of his power. Then it was like a switch went on in my head and I grabbed my phone and texted Taylor.

L: Hey snowflake, I have to take care of something tell your parents I'm gonna go out for a run.

T: Logan, IDK I'll try. I love you be safe ok?

L: I love you too princess, you should get some rest we have been through a lot today.

T: Ok Night

I turned off my phone and got ready to leave.

Taylor Pov:                                          I turned off my phone, Then I hugged my favorite bear that logan got me for our anniversary. "I am really worried about him and I love him more than anything. I just want him to be safe. I heard the front door close, he must've left. I walked downstairs to see logan's mom and Kim talking