Chapter 14: The pain of losing

Taylor POV: I woke up the next morning and I walked over to logan's room and I saw him lying in bed with tears all over his cheeks and his face was puffy. How could his own father kill his mother right in front of him? The guy I love is hurt because his father didn't care enough about his family to do the right thing and be there for his children. He just left them to cry while their mother took her last breath to tell her children how much she cared for them. I sit next to logan and help him sit up and all I could think to do was give him a small kiss and hug him. I felt him crying on my shoulder, I hate seeing him like this. It hurts my heart to see him like this. he lets go and he smiles at me. I could see the pain and sadness in his eyes. "Are you ok logan?" I ask him.

Logan POV: I hear her ask if I was ok and honestly I don't know. I feel angry and upset and I feel sad and just want to cry all day rather than go outside and hang out with Taylor. But I know at this point it should hurt. But all I want to do I yell and scream and cry. "No Taylor I'm not ok, All I want to do is cry and lie in my bed with the pain I will never see my mom again," I tell her with tears falling down my face. All I can think of doing is to hug her. I just want to feel ok again.

Alex POV: I wake up and check the time. It's 8:30, I rarely sleep in. But today I'll make an exception. I go downstairs and see Kim and Jack talking about something. I try and reheat waffles from the day before. I take them out of the microwave and I start shaking and I drop the plate on the floor. I start to cry and I drop to the floor Kim runs to me and hugs me and says that it's ok for me to feel this way. Then Jack comes over to me after he sweeps the plate up and throws it out. "Alex it's ok we just lost her we are gonna get through this as a family," Jack says trying to hold back his tears. I see Jack start to cry and we both start to cry and Kim walks us over to the couch and we all sit down and I see Taylor and logan walk downstairs and logan walks up to us and we just all sit down together and cry. I realize I have a whole new family with my best friends in it. I just want to be happy for once.