Chapter 19: You don't control me

Taylor POV: Logan dropped out of the vent and he helped me down. We ran out the door down the hall and I saw logan's father in front of us and he hit logan. " You thought you could escape, Logan I thought you were better than that, your pathetic little girlfriend will never make it out of here." I heard him say that and I looked at him like he was crazy- which he is crazy without a doubt. I was grabbed by a man and I froze his legs and I ripped his arms off my neck and blasted him. I blasted Logan's father and helped logan up. " You don't control my destiny, don't you ever call Taylor pathetic again and stay away from us," Logan said.  We started running to the door and I heard gunshots and I fell to the ground in pain. I saw logan blast his dad after that I blacked out. I woke up in a bed. I started to look around, I saw Logan, Kim, and Jack in chairs on the other side of the room. I felt a shooting pain in my leg. "Guys she's up!", Kim said with tears in her eyes. "My leg hurts so bad", I said. "Oh yea you just got out of surgery, the doctor says you won't be able to walk for a few months". Logan says with sadness in his eyes. I felt logan hug me tight. Oh god, I can't believe I won't be able to walk for a couple of months. I saw Kim and Logan crying while Jack held them. Why can't we just be happy for once? I told Kim and Jack I was tired, so they said they would be back in the morning and Logan stayed, He didn't want to leave me alone here. But can you blame him after everything that has happened in the past couple of days? I was so scared to sleep by myself, So logan climbed in the bed and hugged me and kissed my head and i fell asleep.