Chapter 31: The truth always comes out.

Taylor pov:
I woke up in my room and my blanket on me. Logan must've let me fall asleep. I saw him sleeping on my hanging chair. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I woke logan up gently and we went downstairs to the living room to see my dad making breakfast. "Hey snowflake, your up early", Dad said. "Yea dad I just wanted to get some food before my walk with logan", I said looking down at the counter. Then my dad gave me my breakfast and I grabbed the plate and accidentally froze it. I started to cry because it felt like my dad was keeping secrets from me since he came back. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I heard logan calling me, but I didn't care. All I want is my family  to be normal.

Kim pov
I walked out of my room and I saw logan go to his room. I went downstairs to get breakfast when I heard my dad talking. I stayed on the first 2 steps and listened. "I need this plan to work if I'm going to take them out. My daughters need to be safe from them. So i need you to kill all 3 of them, their father needs to suffer, dad said angrily. Oh my god, dad wants to kill Jack, Alex and Logan.  I started to text everyone in the group chat in my room.

K: Guys dad is a villain, I know it sounds crazy but its true.

J: Kim are you sure

A: Kim Idk it seems kinda crazy

K: No guys I'm not kidding! I overheard my dad yelling at this person on the phone. He said he was going to make your dad pay by killing you guys.

T: No, kim dad would never do that.

L: Snowflake, let's hear kim out

K: Tay I'm so sorry. Dad is a bad guy

T: How could he do this to us. His own family, i thought he was a good man guess I was wrong.

K: i know taylor. But now we have to escape with everybody. We have to run. Let's meet at my car in 10

J: Kim are you sure. There's no turning back.

K: I'm sure.

I grabbed a duffle bag and I got a ton of clothes and shoes and other stuff and put on my jacket and threw my bag out the window. I saw everyone else do it too. We all went out our windows. I saw my dad was sleep. I got my keys and started the car. Then we drove off to somewhere where we can be safe.