Chapter 17:Pain consumes everyone

Taylor pov: I woke up around 6 am and I got dressed for school. I got in the shower then brushed my teeth. I put on my school uniform. I kinda hate and like having a school uniform. I miss wearing aesthetic clothes to school. But the plus side is that the uniform is super cute. I went downstairs. I saw jack making breakfast and kim and alex doing each other's hair for school. I ran upstairs to my room quickly and grabbed my phone, backpack and scrunchie. I put my favorite light blue scrunchie in my hair. I headed down stairs and ate and I looked at my phone. "Oh crap its 7:15! Guys were gonna be late." I told everyone. Jack and alex and kim grabbed there backpacks and we all ran to the car. Kim drove today considering the fact that I have froze everything I've touched thinking about logan. God I miss him so much. I miss the way he used to hug me and talk me on the way to school. I hate this. We went into school and headed to our classes. Since I'm a junior I can eat outside of school. So I ate at the outside lunch tables with alex. "Taylor are you ok you haven't really been talking, I'm worried about you bestie." Alex said with a concerned look on her face. "Alex honestly I don't know. I miss him so much and I'm so angry and sad at the same time." I told alex. After lunch, I took a walk around campus. "I feel like someone is following me". I think to myself. I turn around to see two men walking my way. I start running and they start to catch up with me.

Alex pov:
I called Taylor and I got no answer. I heard someone screaming for help. I ran over there. I saw Taylor being duck taped and I ran to try and save her. These two men threw her into a van and drove off. Oh god what am I gonna tell kim. I ran to find kim and jack. I saw them walking down the hallway. I started to scream their names.

Kim pov:
I hear alex screaming our names. She runs towards us. She looks terrified. "Guys Taylor was kidnapped. I saw these two men duck tape her mouth and shove her in a van." I heard alex say. Oh my god. Jack and I ran to the computer lab and I realized that she was wearing the charm bracelet I got her from when she broke her ankle after her first tournament and I put a tracker in one of the charms. I typed in everything to get her location. "I got it guys it's Westbrook and Manor. We have to get to that building".

Taylor pov
I had a bag on my head that smelled like sweat socks and was tied up. Someone removed the bag off me. I gasped from the smell. "Ugh do you guys ever wash that stupid thing." I say. I heard someone tell me to shut up. There was a man in a mask in front of me. "It is so nice to meet you again taylor." How does this creep know my name? He took his mask off and it was Logan's father. I wanted to kill him. He hurt my best friend, he hurt my boyfriend, I wanted to murder him in cold blood. I saw someone walk in, It was Logan! "What the hell dad." I heard him say. "Good, your here, now the fun can begin." I rolled my eyes, then a man slapped me. Hard. I saw logan try and come to me, but some guys blocked him. "Now logan, you will do exactly as I say or your little girlfriend will be in a lot of pain." I heard Logan's father say. "Why do you need me, you have a empire filled with villains." Logan said. I heard his father laughing. Yep he is absolutely crazy. "You are the only one who can force people to tell the truth, well besides me." He said smiling. Then there was a man brought in he looked crazy like cats out of a bag crazy. "Logan you will force him to tell me where my money is or she gets hurt." He said. I saw Logan's face, he look so hurt. I could tell he didn't want to hurt anybody. Then a man came over to me and punched me in the face and kicked me in the stomach. I coughed and tears came down from the pain. I saw Logan's face and he looked so scared. He used his heat powers and set the chair on fire and the man told his father the money was at his house. "Good job son, lock them up." He said. The man that hit me sprayed something in my face and I blacked out.