Chapter 3: Darker

Jack POV: Kim can we talk for a minute. We walk in her room and I lock the door. "Kim! How could you not tell me about your powers I'm your boyfriend." I say with a little frustration in my voice. "I know I'm sorry I tried to tell you but it just was so hard, I'm sorry." Kim told me. I hugged her. "Its OK kim , I love you no matter what you do". I say.

Kim POV:
It was getting late, so the boys decided to stay over. We set up the guest rooms and we went to bed. I went to sleep. I woke up in different room with Taylor tied up next to me in a chair. I saw a man. He grabbed my arm. I saw fighting to scream and the man was holding a needle and getting closer to my arm. I woke up screaming and I pulled a chair from the other side of the room. I guess I found a new power.

Taylor POV:
I heard Kim scream and I ran to her room. I saw her pull a chair without moving her hands. I froze the chair and snapped Kim out of her screams. "Kim its me!" I yell. "Taylor did I move that?" Kim asks me. "Yea, you did." We both sat on her bed and she was shaking. As sisters, we have a telepathic connection. We aren't psychic. We just have a sibling connection. Kim asked me to sleep in her room so I could keep a eye on her. I grabbed a blanket from my room and I slept on the little sofa she had in her room. We both fell asleep.