Chapter 28: The dreams

Taylor pov
I went upstairs after kim and I watched Clueless. I went in my room to see logan reading a comic book on my swing chair. He is so cute when he is focused on something."Oh hey babe, I was waiting for you. I feel like we haven't done a ton of boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, so I wanna do something fun with you," Logan said. I love that Logan is this sweet. We grabbed our jackets from our rooms and we went to the coffee shop by our house. I got an iced caramel latte with a cupcake and he got a hot chocolate with a cupcake. After that we went home. I know not the most interesting date. But it was so cute. When we got back home it was 9:00 pm. So we both decided to get some sleep.
I wake up in a field and I see logan coming towards me. "Hey taylor, I have to tell you something. I have been letting my darkness out for the past 2 months." Logan said. I can't believe that he lied to me for 2 months. Why would he do that. Maybe he just wants to protect me he always does."Logan I am pretty disappointed, but I love you enough where I can forgive you." I say holding his hands. He hugged me and said he was sorry. I saw a fire blast hit logan and he was knocked unconscious. "You really gotta start paying attention princess." Logan's dark side said walking up to me. I throw a icicle at his stomach and he blasts a fireball at me. I duck and punch him in the stomach and he backs me up against a tree and starts choking me with one hand and starts a flame in his other hand. "You know what the worst part is snowflake? You have no idea what you started and now I'm gonna make sure I come out." I started to lose conciousness. Then I blacked out.
I woke and started crying. Because of me we might lose Logan forever. Logan ran in my room and hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Hey snowflake, it's ok I'm here. I'm never gonna leave you again." Logan said rubbing my back. I felt him kiss
me softly and let me go back to sleep. I started to doze off when he wrapped his strong arms around me. I finally felt safe for once. I wonder how long that's gonna last.