Chapter 18: Reunited

Taylor pov
I woke up in a cell and logan was looking at me. He looked worried about me. But I didn't care. I punched him in the arm really hard and he looked sad. "Ok I deserve that." Logan said. Oh he deserves more than that. I started to cry. "Logan how could you leave us, you left without telling us why." I told him with tears in my eyes. He pulled me in for a hug. I really missed him.

Logan pov:
How could I be so stupid. I left my family and the only girl I have ever loved. I felt taylor pull away from the hug. She looked so beaten up. When I get out of here I'm gonna kill the guys who hurt her. I grabbed the first aid kit from a shelf in the cell and I started to clean her wounds. She looked like she was in so much pain. I lifted her shirt and her stomach was covered with bruises. I've never been more angry in my life. I wanna kill my father. He took my mom from me and he hurt taylor. I touched the bruises to see how painful they were for her. I heard her wince in pain, I saw tears coming down her face. My girlfriend is hurting because of me. I put and bandage around her stomach and let her rest. She doesn't deserve this. I chose to be here and I have protect her and my family. I laid on the bed with her. Only because she looked scared. I felt her shaking and she started to cry and I kissed her cheek and hugged her softly. Then we fell asleep. We both woke up to the sound of the cell door opening. We got up and the same men that hurt her grabbed her and pulled her out to hurt her again. She looked so scared. I grabbed the guards hand and flipped him on his back and then punched the other guard. One of the guards threw taylor on the floor. I used my powers to blast them both into the cell and I locked it. I grabbed Taylor's arm and helped her up. "Come on let's go before my dad finds us again". I said hugging her. We ran out of the room and I looked up and saw an air vent. I lifted taylor up and she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We started to crawl through the vents.