Chapter 11: I would do anything

Kim POV: Omg they actually kissed! I totally ship. I have to come up with a ship name oh my god. Jack looks a little worried. "Oh My God this is so cute guys". I say screaming. I hug them both with happiness. 

Taylor POV: Oh god I love that we are together now but I'm terrified of what this will do to our friendship. So we should try at least to talk this out with Jack and Kim. "Well we better get some sleep I know I'm super tired". I say while yawning. Kim and Jack look like they don't believe me. I push all of them out of my room and close the door. I get a text from Logan.

L= Logan, T=Taylor

L: Um Taylor since when do you go to bed at 9 pm.

"Dang it! How did he know?". I think to myself.

T: Well I'm just really tired and besides we have to head to the dojo in the morning anyway.

L: Taylor, you and me both know you are lying.

T: Dang it, Busted. Well... I just didn't wanna talk about our kiss at the moment.

L: Um Taylor, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE!

T: well I'm sorry if I panicked ok! OMG, our first fight as a couple.

L: Aww Taylor I'm sorry I yelled. Can you forgive me, Taylor?

T: Of course I forgive you.

L: Well, Like you said we better get some sleep. I <3 u.

T: Aww I <3 u too.

I put my phone down and I get ready for bed

***The Next Day***

Taylor POV

I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and I see a girl my age smiling at me.

" Oh My God Alex What are you doing here?".

A/N: AAAAH a cliffhanger. Who is this Alex girl and why did she show up at the house. Also BTW I am so sorry for making you guys wait so long. I was taking a mental break. But the wait is over.